Volume 36, Number 2, April 2018
|Page(s)||258 - 263|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- Cai Yamei, Jiang Yuhang, Zhao Shuang. Development Status and Trend Analysis of Counter UAV Systems [J]. Aerospace Electronic Warfare, 2017, 33 2: 59- 64 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Guojun. Study on Risk Assessment and Defensive Strategy of Terrorist Attacks on Civil UAV [J]. Journal of People's Public Security University of China, Social Sciences Edition, 2017, 33 3: 9- 14 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang A, Lu J, Cai J, et al., Large-Margin Multi-Modal Deep Learning for RGB-D Object Recognition [J]. IEEE Trans on Multimedia, 2015, 17 11: 1887- 1898 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yingying, Zhang Chengquan, Zhou Duoyou, et al. Traffic Sign Detection and Recognition Using Fully Convolutional Network Guided Proposals [J]. Neurocomputing, 2016, 214 suppl C: 758- 766 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Takeki, Akito, Tu Tuan Trinh, Ryota Yoshihashi, et al. Combining Deep Features for Object Detection at Various Scales:Finding Small Birds in Landscape Images [J]. IPSJ Trans on Computer Vision and Applications 2016 8 1: 5 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zhaojun, Cheng Xiaogang, Peng Yaqin, et al. A Novel UAV Recognition Algorithm Based on Deep Learning Approach [J]. Application of Electronic Technique, 2017, 43 7: 84- 87 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Rozantsev, Artem, Vincent Lepetit, Pascal Fua. Detecting Flying Objects Using a Single Moving Camera [J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 2017, 39 5: 879- 92 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rawat W, Wang Z. Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Classification:A Comprehensive Review [J]. Neural Computation, 2017, 29 9: 2352- 2449 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.