Volume 36, Number 2, April 2018
|Page(s)||308 - 314|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- Nan Guofang, Ren Xingmin, Yang Yongfeng, et al. Nonlinear Characteristic Analysis of the Shrouded Blade of a Turbine Considering Its Nonlinear Resilience [J], Mechanical Science & Technology for Aerospace Engineering, 2010, 29: 6 817- 821 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Shan Yingchun, Zhu Zigen. The Solution of Nonlinear Friction Forces when Friction Interfaces Constrained to Complex Contact Motions Lubrication Engineering 2006, 24 3: 73- 77 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ding Q, Chen Y. Analyzing Resonant Response of a System with Dry Friction Damper Using an Analytical Method [J]. Journal of Vibration and Control, 2008, 14 8: 1111- 1123 (in Chinese) [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xinhua, Li Weijun. Research on Damping of Contract or Impaction of Blades' Tips [J]. Turbine Technology, 2005, 47 1: 41- 44 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Shangguan B, Xu Z. A Friction Contact Stiffness Model of Fractal Geometry in Forced Response Analysis of a Shrouded Blade [J]. Nonlinear Dynamics, 2012, 70 3: 2247- 2257 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qi Wenkai, Gao Deping. Study of Vibration Response Analysis Method for the Dry Friction Damping Systems [J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2006, 21 1: 161- 167 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Chu S, Cao D, Sun S et al. Impact Vibration Characteristics of a Shrouded Blade with Asymmetric Gaps under Wake Flow Excitations [J]. Nonlinear Dynamics, 2013, 72 3: 539- 554 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Huajiang O, Guan Z. Nonlinear Friction-Induced Vibration of a Slider-Belt System[J]. Journal of Vibrationanlo and Acoustics 2016, 138 4: 041006 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Won Hi, Chung J. Stick-Slip Vibration of an Oscillator with Damping. Nonlinear Dynamics, 2016, 86 1: 1- 11 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma H, Xie F, Nai H et al. Vibration Characteristics Analysis of Rotating Shrouded Blades with Impacts [J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2016, 378: 92- 108 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.