Volume 36, Number 2, April 2018
|Page(s)||339 - 344|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- Ludwig Siegele. Let it Rise:A Special Report on Corporate IT [M]. Economist Newspaper, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Rangan Kash, Cooke A, Post J, et al. The Cloud Wars: 0+billion at stake[R]. Tech Rep, Merrill Lynch, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- James Kennedy. Particle Swarm Optimization[M]. Springer Encyclopedia of Machine Learning, 2010, [Google Scholar]
- Abido M A. Multiobjective Particle Swarm Optimization for Environmental/Economic Dispatch Problem[J]. Electric Power Systems Research, 2009, 79 7: 1105- 1113 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jing, Luo Xianjue. Environmental Economic Dispatching Adopting Multi-Objective Random Black-Hole Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2010, 30 34: 105- 111 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Mezmaz M, Melab N, Kessaci Y, et al. A Parallel Bi-Objective Hybrid Metaheuristic for Energy-Aware Scheduling for Cloud Computing Systems [J]. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 2011, 71 11: 1497- 1508 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee Young Choon Zomaya A Y. A Novel State Transition Method for Metaheuristic-Based Scheduling in Heterogeneous Computing Systems [J]. IEEE Trans on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2008, 19 9: 1215- 1223 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Chen M, Dai W, Qiu M. Energy Optimization with Dynamic Task Scheduling Mobile Cloud Computing [J]. IEEE Systems Journal, 2017, 11 1: 96- 105 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rimal B P, Maier M. Workflow Scheduling in Multi-Tenant Cloud Computing Environments [J]. IEEE Trans on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2017, 28 1: 290- 304 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.