Volume 36, Number 2, April 2018
|Page(s)||396 - 402|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- Dupuis Y, Merriaux P, Subirats P, et al. GPS-Based Preliminary Map Estimation for Autonomous Vehicle Mission Preparation[C]//Internativonal Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Yun Heecheon. Applicability Estimation of Mobile Mapping System for Road Management[J]. Contemporary Engineering Sciences, 2014, 7 24: 1407- 1414 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suhr Jaekyu, Jang Jeungin, Min Daehong, et al. Sensor Fusion-Based Low-Cost Vehicle Localization System for Complex Urban Environments[J]. IEEE Trans on Intelligent Trans Systems, 2017, 18 5: 1078- 1086 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meng Xiaoli, Wang Heng, Liu Bingbing. A Robust Vehicle Localization Approach Based on GNSS/IMU/DMI/LiDAR Sensor Fusion for Autonomous Vehicles[J]. Sensors, 2017, 17: 2140 10.3390/s17092140 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Deren, Liu Likun, Shao Zhenfeng. An Integration of Aerial Oblique Photogrammetry and Mobile Mapping System for Urban Geographical Conditions Monitoring[J]. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, 2015, 40 4: 427- 435 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xiushan, Teng Teng, Liu Rufei. Mobile Mapping, Geographic Information Update and Urban Management Intelligence[J]. Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica, 2017, 46 10: 1592- 1597 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yang, Wang Chengbin, Wu Meng. A Vision Navigation Data Model Based on Digital Measurable Image[J]. Geomatics Science and Engineering, 2014, 34 2: 50- 56 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Deren. On Concept and Application of Digital Measurable Images-from 4D Production to 5D Production[J]. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 2007, 32 4: 5- 7 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Deren, Hu Qingwu. Digital Measurable Image Based Geo-Spatial Information Service[J]. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, 2007, 32 5: 377- 380 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lowe D G. Object Recognition from Local Scale-Invariant Features[C]//International Conference on Computer Vision, Corfu Greece, 1999: 1758-1762 [Google Scholar]
- Bay H, Tuytelaars T, Van Gool L. SURF: Speeded up Robust Features[C]//European Conference on Computer Vision, 2006: 1562-1568 [Google Scholar]
- Matas J, Chum O, Urban M, et. al. Robust Wide Baseline Stereo from Maximally Stable Extremal Regions[C]//British Machine Vision Conference, 2002: 844-853 [Google Scholar]
- Iijima T. Basic Theory of Pattern Normalization(for the Case of a Typical One Dimensional Pattern)[J]. Bulletin of the Electrotechnical Laboratory, 1962, 26: 368- 388 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Martin A Fischler, Robert C Bolles. Random Sample Consensus:a Paradigm for Model Fitting with Applications to Image Analysis and Automated Cartography[J]. Communication of the ACM, 1981: 568- 569 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.