Volume 36, Number 3, June 2018
|Page(s)||414 - 419|
|Published online||08 October 2018|
- Tan R T. Visibility in Bad Weather from a Single Image[C]//IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2008: 1-8 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Kim J Y, Kim L S, Hwang S H. An Advanced Contrast Enhancement Using Partially Overlapped Sub-Block Histogram Equalization[J]. IEEE Trans on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2001, 11(4):475-484 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oakley J P, Satherley B L. Improving Image Quality in Poor Visibility Conditions Using a Physical Model for Contrast Degradation[J]. IEEE Trans on Image Processing, 1998, 7(2):167-179 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tan K K, Oakley J. Enhancement of Color Images in Poor Visibility Conditions[C]//IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, 2000: 788-791 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Narasimhan S G, Nayar S K. Vision and the Atmosphere[J]. International Journal of Computer Vision, 2002, 48(3):233-254 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yubao, Xiao Liang, Wei Zhihui, et al. Method of Defogging Image of Outdoor Scenes Based on PDE[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2007, 19(16):3739-3744 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- He K, Sun J, Tang X. Single Image Haze Removal Using Dark Channel Prior[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis & Machine Intelligence, 2011, 33(12):2341 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He K, Sun J, Tang X. Guided Image Filtering[C]//European Conference on Computer Vision, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2010: 1-14 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Huang He, Song Jing, Wang Huifeng, et al. The Traffic Image Defogging Algorithm Based on Twice Filter in Haze Weather[J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2016, 30(16):274-277 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.