Volume 36, Number 4, August 2018
|Page(s)||709 - 714|
|Published online||24 October 2018|
- Chen L, Yap K H. A Soft Double Regularization Approach to Parametric Blind Image Deconvolution[J]. IEEE Trans on Image Process, 2005, 14(5): 624-633 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han Yuejiao. The Improvement of Particle Swarm Algorithm and Its Application in BP Neural Network[D]. Nanchang, Nanchang University, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Avcibas I, Sankur B, Sayood K. Statistical Evaluation of Image Quality Measures[J]. Journal of Electronic Imaging, 2002, 11(2): 206-223 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trelea I C. The Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm:Convergence Analysis and Parameter Selection[J]. Information Processing Letters, 2003, 85(6): 317-325 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Irfan S Ahmad, John F Reid, Marv in RPaulsen. Etal Color Classifier for Symptomatic Soybean Seeds Using Image Processing[J]. Plant Disease, 1999, 83(4): 320-327 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan Xia, Li Yusheng. The Application of BP Neural Network Based on Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm[J]. Journal of Wuhan Institute of Technology, 2006, 12(30): 35-38 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Eberhart R C, Shi Yuhui. Comparison between Genetic Algorithms and Particle Swarm Optimization[C]//Proc of 7th International Conference on Evolutionary Programming Ⅶ, London, 1998: 611-616 [Google Scholar]
- Deng Wenjie. Optimization of Neural Network Weights Based on Cluster Algorithm[J]. Computer Technology and Development, 2017, 7(19): 16-18 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Song Faxing, Gao Liuyang, Liu Dongsheng, et al. Image Restoration of BP Neural Network Based on Particle Swarm Optimization[J]. Computer Technology and Development, 2014, 2(24): 149-152 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shuyu, Shi Ning, Li Zijie. Image Compression Algorithm Based on PSO-BP Neural Network[J]. Computer Knowledge and Technology(Academic Exchange), 2007, 12(8): 1409-1411 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.