Volume 36, Number 4, August 2018
|Page(s)||800 - 806|
|Published online||24 October 2018|
- Leicht N, Blohm I, Leimeister J M. Leveraging the Power of the Crowd for Software Testing[J]. IEEE Trans on Software, 2017, 34(2): 62-69 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang T, Gao J, Cheng J. Crowdsourced Testing Services for Mobile Apps[C]//Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering, 2017: 132-137 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Peer E, Vosgerau J, Acquisti A. Reputation as a Sufficient Condition for Data Quality on Amazon Mechanical Turk[J]. Behavior Research Methods, 2014, 46(4): 1-9 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye B, Wang Y, Liu L. Crowd Defense: A Turst Vector-Based Threat Defense Model in Crowdsourcing Environments[C]//Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE International Conference on Web Services, 2017: 245-252 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lee S, Park S, Park S. A Quality Enhancement of Crowdsourcing Based on Quality Evaluation and User-Level Task Assignment Framework[J]. Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, 2014, 9(2): 60-65 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.