Volume 36, Number 5, October 2018
|Page(s)||904 - 910|
|Published online||17 December 2018|
- Zeng Z, Fu S, Zhang H, et al. A Survey of Underwater Optical Wireless Communications[J]. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 2017, 19(1): 204-238 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ding Deqiang, Ke Xizheng. Design of PPM for Laser Communication in Atmosphere[J]. Optical Communication Technology, 2005, 29(1): 50-52 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Congjun, Yan Changxiang, Gao Zhiliang. Overview of Space Laser Communication[J]. Chinese Optics, 2013, 6(5): 670-680 (in Chinese) [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baiguanysh S B, Mirmanov A B, Alimbaev A S, et al. Implementation of PPM Modulation and Demodulation Using NI Digital Electronics FPGA Board[C]//International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications, 2015 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lou S, Gong C, Wu N, et al. Joint Dimming and Communication Design for Visible Light Communication[J]. IEEE Communications Letters, 2017, 21(5): 1043-1046 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pham H T T, Chu D B, Dang N T. Performance Analysis of Spatial PPM-Based Free-Space Optical Communication Systems with Gaussian Beam[C]//International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Tianhua, He Ning, Ao Faliang. The Realization of PPM Digital Receiver with DSP in Underwater Optical Communication[J]. Optical Technique, 2006, 32(Suppl 1): 607-609 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Fu X, Chen G, Tang T, et al. Research and Simulation of PPM Modulation and Demodulation System on Spatial Wireless Optical Communication[C]//Photonics and Optoelectronic, 2010: 1-5 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Abaza M R, Mohammed N A, Aly M H. BER Performance of M-Ary PPM Free-Space Optical Communications with Channel Fading[C]//High Capacity Optical Networks and Enabling Technologies, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Roberts I, Kahn J M. Efficient Discrete Rate Assignment and Power Optimization in Optical Communication Systems Following the Gaussian Noise Model[J]. Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2017(20): 4425-4437 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.