Volume 36, Number 5, October 2018
|Page(s)||995 - 1003|
|Published online||17 December 2018|
- Chen Guangyu, Zhang Xiaomin, Tang Xiaowo. Analysis of Generalized of Phased-Mission Systems Reliability Based on Separable Binary DecisionDiagram[J]. System Engineering-Theory &Practice, 2013, 33(5): 1240-1246 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Mo Y C, Liu X, Amari S V. A Multiple-Valued Decision Diagram Based Method for Efficient Reliability Analysis of Non-Repairable Phased-Mission Systems[J]. IEEE Trans on Reliability, 2014, 63(1): 320-330 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meng L. Binary Decision Diagram Model for Reliability Analysis of Phased Mission System[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2017, 39(2): 184-192 [Google Scholar]
- Zang X, Sun H, Trivedi K S. A BDD-Based Algorithm for Reliability Analysis of Phased-Mission Systems[J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 1999, 66(2): 157-170 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan D, Wang Z, Liu L, et al. A Modified GO-FLOW Methodology with Common Cause Failure Based on Discrete Time Bayesian Network[J]. Nuclear Engineering & Design, 2016, 305: 476-488 [Google Scholar]
- Li X T, Tao L M, Jia M A. Bayesian Networks Approach for Event Tree Time-dependency Analysis on Phased-Mission System[J]. Eksploatacja i Niezawodnosc-Maintenance and Reliability, 2015, 17(2): 273-281 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yao, Sun Qin. A Three-State Faulty Bayesian Network for Solving Combinational Explosion Problem[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2014, 32(6): 857-864 (in Chinese) [Article] [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang C N, Liu X, Levitin G. Probabilistic Common Cause Failures in Phased-Mission Systems[J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2015, 144: 53-60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mo Y C, Liu X, Duang J B. MDD-Based Method for Efficient Analysis on Phased-Mission Systems with Multimode Failures[J]. IEEE Trans on Systems Man & Cybernetics Systems, 2014, 44(6): 757-769 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu J M, Wu X Y. Reliability Evaluation of Generalized Phased-Mission Systems with Repairable Components[J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2014, 121: 136-145 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan Hua, Wang Kui, Liu Zilin, et al. Reliability Analysis of Phased-Mission System Using Markov Approach[J]. Journal of Ordnance Equipment Engineering, 2016, 37(6): 92-96 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wu X Y, Wu X Y. Extended Object-Oriented Petri Net Model for Mission Reliability Simulation of Repairable PMS with Common Cause Failures[J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2015, 136: 109-119 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siddiqui M, Butt S, Gilani O, et al. Optimizing Availability of a Framework in Series Configuration Utilizing Markov Model and Monte Carlo Simulation Techniques[J]. Symmetry, 2017, 9(7): 96 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lianwen, Guo Haipeng. Bayesian Network Introduction[M]. Beijing, Science Press, 2006 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Nelson W. Accelerated Life Testing - Step-Stress Models and Data Analyses[J]. IEEE Trans on Reliability, 1980, R-29(2): 103-108 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.