Volume 36, Number 6, December 2018
|Page(s)||1232 - 1235|
|Published online||12 March 2019|
- Scala B F La, Bitmead R R, Quinn B G. An Extended Kalman Filter Frequency Tracker for High-Noise Environments[J]. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 1996, 44(2): 431-434 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pak J M, Ahn C K, Lim M T. Self-Recovering Extended Kalman Filter for Frequency Tracking[C]//International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Huan Hao, Tao Xuanru, Tao Ran, et al. Carrier Tracking Loop in High Dynamic Environment Aided by Fast Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Doppler Frequency Rate-of-Change[J]. Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 2014, 36(3): 577-582 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Won J H, Pany T, Eissfeller B. Iterative Maximum Likelihood Estimators for High-Dynamic GNSS Signal Tracking[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace & Electronic Systems, 2012, 48(4): 2875-2893 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su J, Tao H H, Rao X, et al. Coherently Integrated Cubic Phase Function for Multiple LFM Signals Analysis[J]. Electronics Letters, 2015, 51(5): 411-413 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deng Xiaodong, Sun Wu. Design of Carrier Tracking Loop Based on FLL+PLL[J]. Modern Defence Technology, 2010, 38(4): 137-141 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Umberto Mengali, Aldo N D'Andrea. Sychronization Techniques for Digital Receivers[M]. New York, Plenum Press, 1997: 80-81 [Google Scholar]
- Su Y T, Wu R C. Frequency Acquisition and Tracking in High Dynamic Environments[J]. IEEE Trans on Vehicular Technology, 2000, 49(6): 2419-2429 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Huaming, Su Yanyong, Liu Aijun. Application of PLL and FLL in the Digital Costas Loop[J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2010, 10(19): 4645-4650 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.