Volume 37, Number 1, February 2019
|Page(s)||35 - 40|
|Published online||03 April 2019|
- Liu Shijun. Research on Infrared Ship Target Detection[D]. Chengdu, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2011 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- An Bowen, Hu Chunnuan, Liu Jie, et al. Study of Sea-Sky-Line Detection Algorithm[J]. InfrareTechnology, 2015, 37(3): 196-199 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Cuihong. Automatic Detection Method of Infrared Ship Target under Complex Sea-Sky Background[D]. Hunan, Hunan Normal University, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zou Ruibin, Shi Caicheng, Mao Erke. Shearlet-Based Infrared Target Detection Algorithm on Complex Sea[J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2011, 32(5): 1104-1107 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Hou Wang, Sun Xiaoliang, Shang Yang,et al. Present State and Perspectives of Small Infrared Targets Detection Technology[J]. Infrared Technology, 2015, 37(1): 1-10 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ding Peng, Zhang Ye, Liu Rang, et al. Infrared Small Target Detection Based on Adaptive Canny Algorithm and Morphology[J]. Chinese Journal of Liquid Crystals and Displays, 2016, 31(8): 793-800 (in Chinese) [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Evan Shelhamer, Jonathan Long, Trevor Darrell. Fully Convolutional Networks for Semantic Segmentation[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2017, 39(4): 640-651 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vijay Badrinarayanan, Alex Kendall, Roberto Cipolla. SegNet:a Deep Convolutional Encoder-Decoder Architecture for Image Segmentation[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2017, 39(12): 2481-2495 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Yanjun, Zhang Ke. Scene Matching and Target Recognition Technology[M]. Xi'an, Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shuai, Wei Xianzhi, Gao Xiaomei. A Target Detection Method Based on Median Filter and Multi-Grad Search Algorithm[J]. Electronics Optics and Control, 2011, 18(2): 81-84 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.