Volume 38, Number 2, April 2020
|Page(s)||427 - 433|
|Published online||17 July 2020|
- Zhu Xinyu, Tao Tingye, Jiang Dongzhi. Research on Indoor Positioning of Firefighters Based on GPS/MEMS Inertial Sensors[J]. Journal of Hefei University of Technology, 2018, 41(7): 949–955 10.3969/j.issn.1003-5060.2018.07.016(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG W, LI X, WEI D, et al. A Foot-Mounted PDR System Based on IMU/EKF+HMM+ZUPT+ZARU+HDR+Compass Algorithm[C]//2017 International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation(IPIN), 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang R, Yang H, Hoflinger F, et al. Adaptive Zero Velocity Update Based on Velocity Classification for Pedestrian Tracking[J]. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2017, 17(7): 2137–2145 10.1109/JSEN.2017.2665678 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianmin, Xiu Chundi, Yang Wei, et al. An Adaptive Threshold Zero-Velocitycorrection Algorithm in Multi-Motion Mode[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2018, 44(3): 636–644 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hengzhi, Li Qing. An Intelligent Pedestrian Dead Reckoning with 12-Dimensional Zero-Velocity Status Update[J]. Journal of Systems Simulation, 2018, 30(11): 4387–4394 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q, Cheng M, Noureldin A, et al. Research on the Improved Method for Du-Al Foot-Mounted Inertial/Magnetometer Pedestrian Positioning Based on Adaptive in-Equality Constraints Kalman Filter Algorith-M[J]. Measurement, 2019, 135: 189–198 10.1016/j.measurement.2018.11.052 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xin, Xiong Zhi, Xu Jianxin, et al. Pedestrian Navigation Algorithm Based on Zero-Speed/Course Self-Observation/Geomagnetic Matching[J]. Journal of Military Engineering, 2017, 38(10): 2031–2040 10.3969/j.issn.1000-1093.2017.10.020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhi, Yan Hua. Indoor Navigation Method Based on SVR and Particle Filter[J]. Computer Measurement and Control, 2016, 24(9): 231–233, 250 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lin, Lin Xueyuan, Sun Weiwei, et al. Improved Particle Filter Algorithm Andits Application in GPS/SINS Integrated Navigation[J]. Journal of Naval Aviation Engineering College, 2016, 31(1): 51–57 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Pei L, Liu D, Zou D, et al. Optimal Heading Estimation Based Multi-Dimensional Particle Filter for Pedestrian Indoor Positioning[J]. IEEE Access, 2018, 6: 49705–49720 10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2868792 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fang Qun, Xu Qing. 3D Route Planning for UAV Based on Improved PSO Algorithm[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017, 35(1): 66–73 10.3969/j.issn.1000-2758.2017.01.011 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- JIMÉNEZ A R, SECO F, PRIETO J C, et al. Indoor Pedestrian Navigation Using an INS/EKF Framework for Yaw Drift Reduction and a Foot-Mounted IMU[C]//2010 7th Workshop on Positioning, Navigation and Communication, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zengzeng, Ma Xiaomin, Tao Wei. Joint Tracking and Positioning Algorithm of Multiple Sonar Buoys Based on Particle Filter[J]. Acoustics and Electronic Engineering, 2005, 1: 6–10 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lu, Liu Mingyong, Wang Mengfan, et al. Attitude Calculation of AHRS Based on Geomagnetic Field Adaptive Correction[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2019, 37(2): 225–231 10.3969/j.issn.1000-2758.2019.02.003[Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.