Volume 39, Number 1, February 2021
|Page(s)||93 - 100|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- Gerald L W, Walter R S. Harvesting ocean energy[M]. Paris: United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization, 1981 [Google Scholar]
- Shi Hongda, Wang Chuankun. Progress and prospect of marine energy technology in China[J]. Solar Energy, 2017(3): 30–37 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lyu Xingang, Qiao Fangli. Advances in study on tidal current energy resource assessment methods[J]. Advances in Marine Science, 2008(1): 98–108 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yuan, Chen Dexin. Water turbine[M]. Beijing: China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press, 2011 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xuetao. Design and characteristics analysis on blades of horizontal axis marine current turbine's mechanics[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cai Dechen. Research of the key technology for two-phase combustion numerical simulation of fog and liquid based on LES[D]. Mianyang: Southwest University of Science and Technology, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Menter F R, Kuntz M, Langtry R. Ten years of industrial experience with the SST turbulence model[J]. Turbulence, Heat and Mass Transfer, 2003(4): 625–632 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jones W P, Launder B E. The prediction of laminarization with a two-equation model of turbulence[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 1972, 15(2): 301–314 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Du P, Ouahsine A, Toan K T, et al. Simulation of ship maneuvering in a confined waterway using a nonlinear model based on optimization techniques[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2017, 142: 194–203 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2017.07.013 [Google Scholar]
- Du P, Ouahsine A, Hoarau Y, et al. Solid body motion prediction using a unit quaternion-based solver with actuator disk[J]. Comptes Rendus Mecanique, 2018, 346(12): 1136–1152 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Liangqian, Zhu Xinhe. Design and optimization analysis of one-way deflector for vertical axis tidal current turbine[J]. International Journal Hydroelectric Energy, 2018, 36(10): 152–156 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jing Fengmei, Zhang Liang, Zhang Pengyuan, et al. Study on an accelerated diffuser of tidal current power generation[J]. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 2012, 33(4): 409–413 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.