Volume 39, Number 2, April 2021
|Page(s)||241 - 248|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Kaldellis J K, Kapsali M, Katsanou E. Renewable energy applications in Greece-what is the public attitude?[J]. Energy Policy, 2012, 42: 37–48 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lackner M A, Rotea M A. Passive structural control of offshore wind turbines[J]. Wind energy, 2011, 14(3): 373–388 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jin X, Xie S, He J, et al. Optimization of tuned mass damper parameters for floating wind turbines by using the artificial fish swarm algorithm[J]. Ocean engineering, 2018, 167: 130–141 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- He J, Jin X, Xie S, et al. Multi-body dynamics modeling and TMD optimization based on the improved AFSA for floating wind turbines[J]. Renewable Energy, 2019, 141: 305–321 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z L. Optimal tuning of the tuned mass damper(TMD) for rotating wind turbine blades[J]. Engineering Structures, 2020, 207: 110209 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jahangiri V, Sun C. Three-dimensional vibration control of offshore floating wind turbines using multiple tuned mass dampers[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2020, 206: 107196 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Horacio C E, John C R, Sergio A. Rejection of varying-frequency periodic load disturbances in wind-turbines through active disturbance rejection-based control[J]. Renewable Energy, 2019, 141: 217–235 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jaime L, Wai H L, Albert M U, et al. Active tip deflection control for wind turbines[J]. Renewable Energy, 2020, 149: 445–454 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Fitzgerald B, Sarkar S, Staino A. Improved reliability of wind turbine towers with active tuned mass dampers (ATMDs)[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2018, 419: 103–122 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Y, He E, Zhang Y. Optimization design of TMD for vibration suppression of offshore floating wind turbine[J]. International Journal of Plant Engineering and Management, 2015, 1(20): 13–27 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- He Erming, Zhang Yang, Hu Yaqi. Comparison and analysis of dynamic characteristics of three typical floating wind turbines[J]. Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica, 2015, 36(12): 2874–2881 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jiajia, He Erming, Hu Yaqi. Vibration mitigation of the Barge-type offshore wind turbine with a tuned mass damper on floating platform[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2018, 36(2): 238–245 [Article] [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hu Y Q, He E M. Active structural control of a floating wind turbine with a stroke-limited hybrid mass damper[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2017, 410: 447–472 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yang J J, He E M. Coupled modeling and structural vibration control for floating offshore wind turbine[J]. Renewable Energy, 2020, 157: 678–694 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guorong, Wan Baiwu. Direct adaptive fuzzy robust control for a class of nonlinear MIMO systems[J]. Control Theory and Applications, 2002, 19(5): 693–698 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.