Volume 39, Number 4, August 2021
|Page(s)||721 - 730|
|Published online||23 September 2021|
- Liu Kai, Ye Fuchen. Review and analysis of recent developments for VTOL vehicles[J]. Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 2015, 6(2): 127–138, 159 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yang, Zhou Zhou, Wang Kelei. Aerodynamic characteristics of different airfoils under varied turbulence intensities at low Reynolds numbers[J]. Applied Sciences, 2020, 10(5): 1076 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Grzekak Joanna. Influence of freestream turbulence intensity on bypass transition parameters in a boundary layer[J]. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 2017, 139(5): 051201 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Mistf P, Devenport W. Mean loading effects on the surface pressure fluctuations on an airfoil in turbulence[C]//7th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conterence and Exhibit, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Porté-Agel F, Wu Y T, Lu H, et al. Large-eddy simulation of atmospheric boundary layer flow through wind turbines and wind farms[J]. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 2011, 99: 154–168 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- McAuliffe B R, Yaras M I. Transition mechanisms in separation bubbles under low-and elevated-freestream turbulence[J]. Journal of Turbomachinery, 2010, 132(1): 011004 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lengani D, Simoni D. Recognition of coherent structures in the boundary layer of a low-pressure-turbine blade for different freestream turbulence intensity levels[J]. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 2015, 54: 1–13 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bryan D M, Michael S S. Oil flow measurements on several airfoils at low reynolds numbers[C]//21st AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, Orlando, Florida, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Gilling Lasse. Detached eddy simulations of an airfoil in turbulent inflow[C]//47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting Including the New Horizons Forum CMD Aerospace Exposition, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shu, Mi Jianchun. Effect of large turbulence intensity on airfoil load and flow[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2011, 32(1): 41–48 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yi. On the transition prediction for aeronautical application[D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2008: 23–46 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Menter F R, Langtry R B, Likki S R., et al. A correlation based transition model using local variables part1-model formulation[J]. Journal of Turbomachinery, 2006, 128(3): 413–422 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Langtry R B, Menter F R, Likki S R. a correlation based transition model using local variables part 2-test cases and industrial applications[R]. ASME 2004-GT-53434 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yanjun, Zhao Ke. The influence of Reynolds number on boundary layer development and stall characteristics of airfoil[J]. Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 2019, 10(3): 319–329 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiang, Liu Qiang, Bai Peng. Aerodynamic characteristics of airfoil and evolution of laminar separation at different Reynolds numbers[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2017, 38(4): 27–39 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Simoni D, Lengani D. Inspection of the dynamic properties of laminar separation bubbles: free-stream turbulence intensity effects for different reynolds numbers[J]. Experiments in Fluids, 2017, 58(6): 66 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.