Volume 39, Number 4, August 2021
|Page(s)||858 - 864|
|Published online||23 September 2021|
- Wang Zhenhua, Wang Liang. Development of aeroengine testing measurement technology[J]. Aeroengine, 2014, 40(6): 47–51 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guang. Survey on aero-engine development[J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2000(6): 24–27 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Anjia. Impact form total temperature test system errors on the adjustment and performance of the engine[J]. Aircaft Design, 2015,35(6): 33–38 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Zheng. Airfoil-probe blockage ratio effects on the performance of compressor[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Rongfei, Zhao Jiantong, Xiang Honghui. Effects of Inlet probe support on aerodynamic performance of 1.5-stage compressor[J]. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 2017, 38(5): 1038–1046 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Weihao, Yang Weiping, Cao Baowu, et al. Flow and heat transfer analysis of shielded total temperature probe[J]. Aviation Science and Technology, 2018, 29(7): 67–72 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiao, Hui Chengcheng, Lyu Wenzhao, et al. Numerical study on the plugging effect of the total pressure probe under subsonic speed[C] //China Aerospace Third Professional Information Network's 40th Technical Exchange Conference and the Fourth Aerospace Power Joint Conference Proceedings, 2019: 10 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Venkateswaran S. Experimental study of casing boundary layers in a multistage axial compressor[J]. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 1991,113(2): 102–110 [Google Scholar]
- Wall M M. Proximity effects on the measuring accuracy of wedge probes[C] //Proceeding of the Fourth Asian Congress of Fluid Mechanics, 1989: 50 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Guanghua, Wang Xiao, Guo Lin, et al. Numerical study on the wall effect of total pressure probe under subsonic speed[J]. Advances in Aeronautical Engineering, 2020, 11(2): 256–263 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.