Volume 39, Number 5, October 2021
|Page(s)||1064 - 1069|
|Published online||14 December 2021|
- Yang Yongneng. Overall scheme of adding Mach number 4.5 nozzle of FL-31 wind tunnel[R]. CARDC-EJ-202000095 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Ju. Mach number 4.5 nozzle development and implementation scheme of FL-31 wind tunnel[R]. CARDC-EJ-20210665 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yongneng, Huang Ju. Mach number 4.5 nozzle profile design calculation of FL-31 wind tunnel[R]. CARDC-EJ-202000096 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Kaizhao. Demonstration report of Mach number 4.5 nozzle of FL-31 wind tunnel[R]. CARDC-EJ-20200096 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Ju. Report of Mach number 4.5 nozzle flow calibration and standard model test in FL-31 wind tunnel[R]. CARDC-EJ-2021100141 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hageman G, Immich H. Critical assessment of the linear plug nozzle concept[R]. AIAA-2001-3683 [Google Scholar]
- Maureen Rowbo tham. XR S2200 linear aerospike engine: Use of proengineer for determing mass properties[R]. AIAA-1999-2334 [Google Scholar]
- Booth T E, Vilja JO, Cap D P, et al. The design of linear aerospike thrust cells[R]. AIAA-1993-2562 [Google Scholar]
- Meenah R, Hoffman J D, Murthy S N B. Design and performance computations in complex 3D nozzles[R]. AIAA-1999-0882 [Google Scholar]
- Van L B. Towards the ultimate conservative difference scheme V: a second order sequel to Godunov's method[J]. J of Comp Phys, 1979, 32: 101–136 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.