Volume 39, Number 5, October 2021
|Page(s)||1105 - 1113|
|Published online||14 December 2021|
- Hou Yu. Research on the wear of aircraft landing gear retract actuator lock[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chengye, Huang Zhenting, Zhou Ying. Calculation analysis on the door′s contact force of the flight lock mechanism of civil airplane[J]. Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 2018, 9(1) : 91–98 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yin Yin. Dynamics and reliability analysis of retraction of landing gear[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yi. Dynamic stress calculation of engine connecting rod based on multi-body dynamics[D]. Chongqing: Chongqing University, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Qing, Xu Gansheng, Zhao Hongli. Monte carlo-based competitive failure delivery simulation model of engineer[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2019, 34(3) : 616–626 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaojuan, Wang Huawei, Xu Xuan. Reliability assessment based on competition failure considering multi-degradation and catastrophic failure[J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 2017, 28(1) : 7–12 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Rafiee K, Feng Q, Coit D. Reliability assessment of competing risks with generalized mixed shock models[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2017, 159 : 1–11 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Q, Cui L. Reliability evaluation based on a dependent two-stage failure process with competing failures[J]. Applied Mathematical Modeling, 2018, 64: 699–712. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang L, Zhang Y, Peng R. Hybrid preventive maintenance of competing failures under random environment[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2018, 174 : 130–140. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hao S, Yang J. Dependent competing failure modeling for the gil subject to partial discharge and air leakage with random degradation initiation time[J]. IEEE Trans on Reliability, 2019, 68(3) : 1070–1079. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Qi Jia. Reliability modeling and assessment of dependent competing failure for performance degradation self-recovery products[D]. Harbin: Harbin University of Science and Technology, 2019 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Cheng, Xu Tingxue, Li Qichao, et al. Optimal method for selective maintenance of equipment subject to competing failure[J]. Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, 2019, 27(2) : 272–280 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sasak A, Yamamot T. A review of studies of hydraulic lock[J]. Lubrication Eng, 1993, 49 : 585–593 [Google Scholar]
- Fan M, Zeng Z, Zio E. Modeling dependent competing failure processes with degradation-shock dependence[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2017, 165 : 422–430. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee S, Gilmore B. The determination of the probabilistic of velocities acceleration in kinematic chain with uncertainty[J]. Journal of Mechanical Design, 1991, 113(1) : 84–90. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Archard J. Contact and rubbing of flat surfaces[J]. Journal of Applied Physics, 1953, 24 : 123–128 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.