Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||134 - 140|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Reimers C E, Tender L M, Fertig S. Harvesting energy from the marine sediment-water interface[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2001, 35(1) : 192–195 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vandieken V, Finke N, Thamdrup B. Hydrogen, acetate, and lactate as electron donors for microbial manganese reduction in a manganese-rich coastal marine sediment[J]. FEMS Microbiology Ecology, 2014, 87(3) : 733–745. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Logan B E, Hamelers B, Rozendal R. Microbial fuel cells: methodology and technology[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2006, 40(17) : 5181–5192 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Z, Shao H, Angenent L T. Increased power production from a sediment microbial fuel cell with a rotating cathode[J]. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2007, 22(12) : 3252–3255. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yubin, Li Jianhai, Zhao Zhongkai. Application research of marine sediment microbial fuel cell as power supply to drive small electronic equipments[J]. Periodical of Ocean University of China, 2012, 42(6) : 93–98 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou C, Fu Y, Zhang H. et al. Structure design and performance comparison of large-scale marine sediment microbial fuel cells in lab and real sea as power source to drive monitoring instruments for long-term work[J]. Ionics, 2018, 24(3) : 797–805. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie Yan, Zhou Jing, Shen Jie, et al. Influence of fiber thickness and spacing between interdigitated electrodes on MFC's electricity output performance[J]. Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2017, 36(12) : 4193–4197 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- An J, Kim B, Nam J, et al. Comparison in performance of sediment microbial fuel cells according to depth of embedded anode[J]. Bioresource Technology, 2013, 127 : 138–142. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Wen Q, Chen Y, et al. A novel polyaniline interlayer manganese dioxide composite anode for high-performance microbial fuel cell[J]. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2017, 75 : 112–118. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thomas Y R J, Picot M, Carer A, et al. A single sediment-microbial fuel cell powering a wireless telecommunication system[J]. Journal of Power Sources, 2013, 241 : 703–708. [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang X, Chen S. Microorganisms in sediment microbial fuel cells: ecological niche, microbial response, and environmental function[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2020, 756(19) : 144145 [Google Scholar]
- Lam B R, Barr C R, Rowe A R, et al. Differences in applied redox potential on cathodes enrich for diverse electrochemically active microbial isolates from a marine sediment[J]. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2019, 10 : 1979. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Delong E F. Microbial life breathes deep[J]. Science, 2004, 306(5705) : 2198–2200. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reimers C E, Girguis P, Stecher H A, et al. Microbial fuel cell energy from an ocean cold seep[J]. Geobiology, 2006, 4(2) : 123–136. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Algar C K, Howard A, Ward C, et al. Sediment microbial fuel cells as a barrier to sulfide accumulation and their potential for sediment remediation beneath aquaculture pens[J]. Scientific Reports, 2020, 10(1) : 1–12. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Clauwaert P, Rabaey K, Aelterman P, et al. Biological denitrification in microbial fuel cells[J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 2007, 41(9) : 3354–3360 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu H, Wu J, Qi L, et al. Preparation and microbial fuel cell application of sponge-structured hierarchical polyaniline-texture bioanode with an integration of electricity generation and energy storage[J]. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 2018, 48(11) : 1285–1295. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lam B R, Rowe A R, Nealson K H. Variation in electrode redox potential selects for different microorganisms under cathodic current flow from electrodes in marine sediments[J]. Environmental Microbiology, 2018, 20(6) : 2270–2287. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.