Volume 40, Number 2, April 2022
|Page(s)||306 - 315|
|Published online||03 June 2022|
- Fang Changde. Variable cycle engine[J]. Gas Turbine Experiment and Research, 2004, 17(3): 1–5 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Johnson J. Variable cycle engines-the next step in propulsion evolution[C]//12th Propulsion Conference, 1976 [Google Scholar]
- Brown R. Integration of a variable cycle engine concept in a supersonic cruise aircraft[C]//Joint Propulsion Conference, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Vdoviak J W, Ebacher J A. VCE test bed engine for supersonic cruise research[R]. NASA 19810009476 [Google Scholar]
- Sullivan T J, Parker D E. Design study and performance analysis of a high-speed multistage variable geometry fan for a variable cycle engine[R]. NASA-CR159545, 1979 [Google Scholar]
- Hoffman S. Bibliography of supersonic cruise aircraft research(SCAR) program from 1972 to Mid-1977[R]. NASA-RP-1003 197 [Google Scholar]
- Johnson J E. Variable cycle engine developments at general electric-1955-1995[C]//Developments in High-Speed Vehicle Propulsion Systems, Reston, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- Piccirillo A C. Origins of the F-22 raptor[C]//AIAA & SAE, World Aviation Conference, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zengwen, Wang Zhanxue, Cai Yuanhu, et al. Numerical simulation on bypass transition of variable cycle engines[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2011, 26(9): 2128–2132 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Hong, Wang Zhanxue, Zhang Xiaobo, et al. Geometry regulating law of variable cycle engine during mode transition[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2015, 30(9): 2160–2166 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Han Jia, Sun Liye, Zhang Yuexue. Study on double bypass matching of variable cycle engine[J]. Aeroengine, 2015, 41(1): 53–57 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xin, Liu Baojie Analysis of aerodynamic design characteristics of core driven fan stage[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2010, 25(2): 434–442 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xin, Liu Baojie. Analysis of the core driven fan stage with compact aerodynamic configuration[J]. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 2011, 32(1): 47–53 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jiaxin, Wang Zhiqiang, Yan Wei, et al. Numerical simulation of transition between single and double bypass mode[J]. Journal of Propulsion Technology 2017, 38(8): 1699–1708 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Baojie, Jia Shaofeng, Yu Xianjun. Through flow calculation method of variable cycle engine forward variable area bypass injector[J]. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 2017, 38(8): 1689–1698 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu B, Wang R, Yu X. On the mode transition of a double bypass variable cycle compression system[J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2020, 98, 105743 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cumpsty N A. Compressor aerodynamics[M]. Florida: Longman Group, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Lai Anqing. Research on aerodynamic design of core driven fan stage[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.