Volume 40, Number 4, August 2022
|Page(s)||746 - 754|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- ZWICKER E, FASTL H. Psychoacoustics[M]. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer, 1990 [Google Scholar]
- DAVID M H, JAMIE A. Acoustics and Psychoacoustics[M]. Great Britain: Focal Press, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Ke'an. Auditory perception and automatic recognition of ambient sound[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YU H, GRIFFIN M J. Comparison of absolute magnitude estimation and relative magnitude estimation for judging the subjective intensity of noise and vibration[J]. Applied Acoustics, 2014, 77: 82–88 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANDREW T, FALK S, STEFANO M, et al. The benefits of magnitude estimation relevance assessments for information retrieval evaluation[C]//Proceedings of the 38th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- TORIJA A J, FLINDELL, I H. The subjective effect of low frequency content in road traffic noise[J]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2015, 137(1): 189–198 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TORIJA A J, FLINDELL I H, SELF R H. Subjective dominance as a basis for selecting frequency weightings[J]. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2016, 140(2): 843–854 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Ke'an, ZHANG Jun, YU Weiwei, et al. Research on the standard of sound quality evaluation of range hoods and its modeling[J]. China Standardization, 2019(13): 79–85 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- DENG Yunyun, CHEN Ke'an, WANG Xue, et al. Analysis of typical noise reduction measures in a helicopter cabin based on sound quality[J]. Noise and Vibration Control, 2021, 41(1): 133–139 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- NILSSON M E. A-weighted sound pressure level as an indicator of short-term loudness or annoyance of road-traffic sound[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2007, 302(1/2): 197–207 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Xingwang. The experimental study on human perception of low-frequency noises induced from ultra-high voltage transformers[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- DI G Q, LU K G, SHI X F. An optimization study on listening experiments to improve the comparability of annoyance ratings of noise samples from different experimental sample sets[J]. International Journal of Environmental Research & Public Health, 2018, 15(3): 474–486 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Ke'an, LI Hao, DENG Yunyun, et al. Standard sample evaluation method for noise annoyance suppression from audio injection[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2021, 39(6): 1274–1280 [Article] (in Chinese) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Zhongfeng, CHEN Ke'an. Objective evaluating approaches for noise based on zwicker theory[J]. Audio Engineering, 2005(10): 63–65 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HAO Y Y, KANG J, HEINRICH W. Assessment of the masking effects of birdsong on the road traffic noise environment[J]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2016, 140: 978–987 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Yu, CHEN Ke'an, YAN Liang, et al. Adaptive grouped paired comparison: theory and selection of seeds[J]. Acta Acustica, 2008(5): 443–449 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.