Volume 36, Number 2, April 2018
|Page(s)||353 - 358|
|Published online||03 July 2018|
- Niu Yifeng, Xiao Xiangjiang, Ke Guanyan. Operation Concept and Key Techniques of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Swarms [J]. National Defense Science & Technology, 2013, 35 5: 37- 43 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Chao, Li Zhengping, Wang Changqin. Research on Modeling and Simulation of CAN Bus Access Based on CSMA/CD [J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2008, 29, 4: 866- 869 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Hasnaoui S, Bouallegue A. A Proposal Modification of CAN Protocol to Support a Dynamic Priority Policy Being Able to Be Implemented on CAN Fieldbus Controller Components[C]//Industry Applications Conference, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- He Dongzhi, Wang Feiyue, Li Wei. Dynamic Preemption Threshold Scheduling for Specific Real-Time Control Systems[C]//Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE Networking, Sensing and Control. Tucson Arizona, 2005: 395-400 [Google Scholar]
- Magana E, Morato D, Varaiya P. Tuning the Weights in WFQ Schedulers for the Maximization of Carried Best Effort Traffic[C]//10th International Conference on Telecommunications, 2003: 917-922 [Google Scholar]
- Jin Xiaohui, Li Jiandong, Liu Naian. Two Simple Implementation Algorithms of WFQ and Their Performance Analysis [J]. Journal of Xidian University, 2002, 29 2: 178- 195 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chonggang, Long Keping, Gong Xiangyang. The Study and Perspective of Queue Scheduling Algorithms in Packet Switching Networks [J]. Acta Elecoronica Sinica, 2001, 29 4: 553- 559 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Bingquan, Zhang Song, Wang Zhaowei, et al. Performance Analysis and Improvement about WFQ and WRR Schedule Algorithm [J]. Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology 2015, 35, 3: 316- 320 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Shreedhar M, Varghese G. Efficient Fair Queueing Using Deficit Round Robin[C]//IEEE/ACM Trans on Networksing, 1996 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.