Volume 36, Number 3, June 2018
|Page(s)||432 - 438|
|Published online||08 October 2018|
- Paulo D, Michele G. Expliner-From Prototype Towards a Practical Robot for Inspection of High-Voltage Lines[C]//Applied Robotics for the Power Industry, 2010: 1-6 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Serge M, Nicolas P. Hydro-Québec’s Power Line Robotics Program: 15 Years of Development, Implementation and Partnerships[C]//Applied Robotics for the Power Industry, 2014: 1-6 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Nicolas P, Pierreluc R, Serge M. Line Scout Technology Opens the Way to Robotic Inspection and Maintenance of High-Voltage Power Lines[J]. IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal, 2015, 2(1):1-11 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yaonan, Wei Shuning, Yin Feng, et al. Review on Key Technology of Deicing Robot Running on Overhead Transmission Line[J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2011, 47(23):30-38 (in Chinese) [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xianjin, Li Weifeng, Wu Gongping, et al. An Autonomous Inspection Robot for Transmission Line along Overhead Ground Line and its Application[J]. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 2010, 43(6):752-756 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Song Yifeng, Wang Hongguang. A Vision-Based Broken Strand Detection Method for a Power-Line Maintenance Robot[J]. IEEE Trans on Power Delivery, 2014, 29(5):2154-2161 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song Yifeng, Wang Hongguang, Li Zhenhui, et al. Vision Based Transmission Line Broken Strand Detection and Robot Behaviour Planning[J]. Robot, 2015, 37(2):204-211 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhenhui, Wang Hongguang, Wang Yuechao, et al. Line-Grasping Control for a Power Transmission Line Inspection Robot[J]. Journal of Jilin University, 2015, 45(5):1519-1526 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.