Volume 36, Number 3, June 2018
|Page(s)||509 - 515|
|Published online||08 October 2018|
- Sheng Zhenbang, Liu Yingzhong. Ship Theory[M]. Shanghai, Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, 2004 196-197 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Qin, Gu Yunde, Zheng Shuzhen. On the Open Water Series Test of Model Tandem-Propeller and its Design Method with Charts[J]. Shipbuilding of China, 1979, 20(3):3-20 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Titoff I A, Biskoup B A. Investigation into the Possibilities of Tandem Propeller Application with the Aim of Decreasing the Variable Hydrodynamic Loads Transmitted to a Propeller Shaft[C]//Proceedings of the 11th International Towing Tank Conference. Tokyo, Japan, 1966: 308–314 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xiaolong, Huang Sheng, Wang Chao. Study of Precision of Steady Hydrodynamic Performance Prediction of Propeller of Based on CFD[J]. Ship Science And Technology, 2014, 36(12):11-15 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Rhee S H, Kawamura T, Li H. Propeller Cavitation Study Using an Unstructured Grid Based Navier-Stoker Solver[J]. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 2005, 127(5):986-994 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Pereira F A, Di Felice F, Salvatore F. Propeller Cavitation in Non-Uniform Flow and Correlation with the Near Pressure Field[J]. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, 2016, 4(4):70 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xin. The Research on the Hydrodynamic Performance of Tandem Propellers Based on CFD Methods[J]. Dalian, Dalian University of Technology, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guoliang, Wang Chao, Qiao Yue, et al. Numerical Prediction of the Propeller’s Hydrodynamics Performance[J]. Ship Science and Technology, 2016, 38(3):10-13 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ahn S J, Kwon O J. Numerical Investigation of Cavitating Flows for Marine Propellers Using an Unstructured Mesh Technique[J]. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 2013, 43(5):259-267 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xianfu. Cavitating and Supercavitating Flows Theory and Applications[M]. Beijing, National Defense Industry Press, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Ji B, Luo X W, Wang X, et al. Unsteady Numerical Simulation of Cavitating Turbulent Flow around a Highly Skewed Model Marine Propeller[J]. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 2011, 133(1):21-28 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ji B, Luo X W, Wu Y L, et al. Numerical Investigation of Unsteady Cavitating Turbulent Flow around a Full Scale Marine Propeller[J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2010, 22(5):747-752 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Qin. Tandem Propeller and Design Method[M]. Beijing, China Communications Press, 1983 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yan, Zhan P F, Wang Q, et al. Urans Computation of Cavitating Flows around Skewed Propellers[J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2012, 24(3):339-346 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.