Volume 36, Number 3, June 2018
|Page(s)||516 - 521|
|Published online||08 October 2018|
- Yang Shudong, He Cunxing. Hydraulic and Pneumatic Transmission Third Edition Wuhan, Huazhong Umiversity of Science & Technology Press, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yi. The Causation of Hydraulic Lock[J]. Manufacture and Material, 2008 3):127-129 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Luo Shaoliang, Wang Jianxin. Theoretical Analysis and Solution of Hydraulic Lock[J]. M & E Engineering Technology, 2008 6):93-95 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhanlin. Airplane Flydraulic Transmission and Control[M]. Beijing, National Defend Industry Press, 1979 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J, Fan H, Shao C. Experimental Study on the Hydrodynamic Lubrication Characteristics of Mangetofluid in a Spiral Groove Mechanical Seal[J]. Tribol Int, 2016, 95(5):192-208 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xue Hongjun, Xu Xiaodong, Wei Min. Analysis and Experimental Study on Flow Field in Gap on Large Diameter Slide Valve[J]. Shipping Engineering, 2011, 33(3):53-57 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Y, Khonsari M M. Investigation of Tribological Behaviors of Annular Rings with Spiral Groove[J]. Tribology International, 2011, 44(3):1610-1619 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong S H, Kim K W. A New Type Groove for Hydraulic Spool Valve[J]. Tribology International, 2016, 103(2):629-640 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye Yi, Yin Chenbo. Effects of Groove Shape of Notch on the Flow Characteristics of Spool Valve[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014, 86 1091-1101 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amirante Riccardo, Distaso Elia, Tambu-Rrano Paolo. Sliding Spool Design for Reducing the Actuation Forces in Direct Operated Proportional Directional Valves:Experimental Validation[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2016, 119 399-410 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aung Nayzar, Peng Jinghui, Li Songjing. Reducing the Steady Flow Force Acting on the Spool by Using a Simple Jet-Guiding Groove[C]//2015 International Conference on Fluid Power and Mechatronics, 2015: 289–294 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.