Volume 36, Number 3, June 2018
|Page(s)||565 - 570|
|Published online||08 October 2018|
- Office of the Secretary of Defense USA. Unmanned Systems Roadmap[R]2007-2032-2007 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yonghong, Liu Jingxian. Theory and Application of Multi-Agent Network Consistency[M]. Beijing, Science Press, 2013 3 [Google Scholar]
- Olfati S R, Murray R M. Consensus Problems in Networks of Agents with Switching Topology and Time Delays[J]. IEEE Trans on Automatic Control, 2004, 49(9):1520-1533 [Article] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Jadbabaie A, Lin J, Morse A S. Coordination of Groups of Mobile Autonomous Agents Using Nearest Neighbor Rules[J]. IEEE Trans on Automatic Control, 2003, 48(6):988-1001 [Article] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Nelson D R, Mclain T W, Christiansen R S, et al. Initial Experiments in Cooperative Control of Unmanned Air Vehicles[C]//Collection of Technical Papers AIAA 3rd "Unmanned-Unlimited" Technical Conference, Workshop, and Exhibit. Chicago, USA, 2004: 666–674 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wei, Duan Fengyang, Zhang Qingjie, et al. Application of an Improved Consensus Algorithm Using a Parameter in Rendezvousing Mission of Multi-UAV[J]. Computer Measurement & Control, 2015, 23(9):3133-3137 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xiaowei, Cui Hongjie, Gao Xiaoguang. Distributed Solving Method of Multi-UAV Rendezvous Problem[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2015, 37(8):1797-1802 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lin Qian, Wu Xiaofeng. Consensus in Multi-Agents System with Delay Communication and Reference State[J]. Journal of Systems Engineering, 2010, 25(6):841-846 [Article] [NASA ADS] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yakun, Chen Cailian, Guan Xinping, Luo Xiaoyuan. Finite-Time Consensus of Leader-Follower Multi-Agent Systems with Fixed and Switching Topologies[C]//Proceeding of the 11th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation. Shenyang, China, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Ren W, Beard R W. Consensus of Information under Dynamically Changing Interaction Topologies[C]//Proceeding of the American Control Conference. Boston, USA, 2004: 4939–4943 [Google Scholar]
- Su H, Chen G, Wang X, et al. Adaptive Second-Order Consensus of Networked Mobile Agents with Nonlinear Dynamics[J]. Automatica, 2011, 47(2):368-375 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen Guanghui, Valery Ugrinovskii. Distributed Consensus of Linear Multi-Agent Systems with Switching Directed Topologies[C]//2014 Australian Control Conference Canberra, 2014: 17–18 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Feng, Wang Long, Chen Tongwen. Finite-Time Consensus of Multi-Agent Systems with Directed and Intermittent Links[C]//Proceedings of the 30th Chinese Control Conference, 2011: 22–24 [Google Scholar]
- Ren W, Beard R W. Consensus Seeking in Multi-Agent Systems under Dynamically Changing Interaction Topologies[J]. IEEE Trans on Automatic Control, 2005, 50(5):655-661 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Liping, Chen Zongji, Zhou Rui, et al. Decentralized Control for Simultaneous Arrival of Multiple UAVs[J]. Acta Aeronauticaet Astronautica Sinica, 2010, 31(4):797-805 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- You Jianlong. Cooperative Control Technique for Multi-UAV Aggregation[D]. Xi’an, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.