Volume 36, Number 3, June 2018
|Page(s)||571 - 576|
|Published online||08 October 2018|
- Han T, Xiao X, Shi L, et al. Balancing Accuracy and Fun: Designing Camera Based Mobile Games for Implicit Heart Rate Monitoring[C]//Proceedings of the 33rd Annual ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, 2015: 847–856 [Google Scholar]
- Chiu Y C, Wang F K, Chou Y R, et al. Wearable Doppler Radar Health Monitor with Gesture Control[C]//Microwave Conference(APMC), 2014: 944–946 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y, Thakor N. Photoplethysmography Revisited:from Contact to Noncontact, from Point to Imaging[J]. IEEE Trans on Biomedical Engineering, 2016, 63(3):463-477 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jayadevappa B M, Holi M S. An Estimation Technique Using FFT for Heart Rate Derived from PPG Signal[J]. Global Journal of Research in Engineering, 2015, 15(7):44-51 [Google Scholar]
- Fan X, Wang J. Bayesheart: a Probabilistic Approach for Robust, Low-Latency Heart Rate Monitoring on Camera Phones[C]//Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces, 2015: 405–416 [Google Scholar]
- Petrushin V A. Hidden Markov Models: Fundamentals and Applications[C]//Online Symposium for Electronics Engineer, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Comon Pierre, Christian Jutten. Handbook of Blind Source Separation:Independent Component Analysis and Applications[M]. New York, Academic, 2010 1-65 [Google Scholar]
- Naik G R, Kumar D K. An Overview of Independent Component Analysis and Its Applications[J]. Informatica, 2011, 35(1):63-81 [Google Scholar]
- Benesty J, Chen J, Huang Y, et al. Noise Reduction in Speech Processing[M]. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Tichavsky P, Koldovsky Z, Oja E. Performance Analysis of the Fastica Algorithm and Crame/Spl Acute/R-Rao Bounds for Linear Independent Component Analysis[J]. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 2006, 54(4):1189-1203 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.