Volume 36, Number 3, June 2018
|Page(s)||582 - 589|
|Published online||08 October 2018|
- Sherbrooke Cc. Metric-A Multi-Echelon Technique for Recoverable Item Control[J]. Operations Research, 1968, 16(1):122-141 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Lei, Zuo Hongfu. Optimal Allocation Modeling for Initial Spare Parts of Civil Aircraft Based on Metric[J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, 2013, 24(23):3200-3204 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wayne L, Richard F, Lee J. Modeling Diminishing Marginal Returns in a Hierarchical Inventory System of Reparable Spare Parts[J]. Annals of Operations Research, 1999, 91 319-337 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei Shuhuan, Chen Yanqiao, Jin Jiashan. Warship Spare Parts Allotment Optimization Method under Space and Cost Constraints[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2013, 35(12):2540-2544 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jia Z, Zeng Z, Zhou Y, et al. Configuration Optimization Methods for Multi-Echelon and Multi-Constraints Spare Parts Based on Dynamic Demands[C]//2014 International Conference on Reliability, Maintainability and Safety, 2014: 1091–1096 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Zhiming, Jin Jiashan, Chen Yanqiao. Optimal Inventory Modeling of Spare Parts under the Criticality[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2017, 39(8):1765-1773 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Francesco C, Giulio D G, Massimo T. Multi-Echelon, Multi-Indenture Spare Parts Inventory Control Subject to System Availability and Budget Constraints[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2013, 119 95-101 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basten R, Van Houtum G. System-Oriented Inventory Models for Spare Parts[J]. Surveys in Operations Research and Management Science, 2014, 19 34-55 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Linhan, Wang Kan, Wang Yan, et al. Multi-Indenture Multi-Echelon Spare Parts Supply Chain Requirement Modeling and Simulation[J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2010, 16(10):2038-2043 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ruan M Z, Luo Y B, Li H. Configuration Model of Partial Repairable Spares under Batch Ordering Policy Based on Inventory State[J]. Chinese Journal of Aeronautics, 2014, 27(3):558-567 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Naichao, Kang Rui. An Optimization Model for Inventory Spares under Multi-Constraints and its Decomposition Algorithm[J]. Acta Armamentarii, 2009, 30(2):247-251 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Robert C K, Tovey C. Estimating Spare Requirements with Commonality and Redundancy[J]. Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 2007, 44(4):977-984 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loo H l, Ek P C, Suyna T, et al. Multi-Objective Simulation Based Evolutionary Algorithm for an Aircraft Spare Parts Allocation Problem[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2008, 189(2):325-341 [Google Scholar]
- Xue Tao, Feng Yunwen, Qin Qiang. Optimization of Repairable Spare Parts for K/N Cold-Standby Redundant System Considering Scraps[J]. Journal of South China University of Technology, 2014, 42(1):41-46 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yunwen, Li Yongkai, Xue Xiaofeng, et al. Multi-Echelon Inventory Allocation under Imperfect Repair for Repairable Spares of Civil Aircraft[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017, 35(5):827-833 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Sherbrooke C C. Optimal Inventory Modeling of Systems: Multi-Echelon Techniques[M]. Second Edition. Boston: Kluwer Academic Publisher, 2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.