Volume 36, Number 4, August 2018
|Page(s)||722 - 727|
|Published online||24 October 2018|
- Zeng D, Li P, Guo S, et al. Energy Minimization in Multi-Task Software-Defined Sensor Networks[J]. IEEE Trans on Computers, 2015, 64(11): 3128-3139 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan T, Han C. Sensor Management for Multi-Target Detection and Tracking Based on PCRLB[C]//International Conference on Information Fusion, 2017: 1-6 [Google Scholar]
- Ramdaras U D, Bolderheij F. Performance-Based Sensor Selection for Optimal Target Tracking[C]//International Conference on Information Fusion, 2009: 1687-1694 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Wei, Li Zhaoxia, Liu Bo, et al. Study on Multi-Airborne-Platform Sensor Management Based on Multi-Agent and Market Theory[J]. Systems Emngineering and Electronics, 2014, 36(1): 68-75 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Nan Hu, Diego Pizzocaro, Matthew P Johnson, et al. Resource Allocation with Non-Deterministic Demands and Profits[C]//IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-Hoc and Sensor Systems, 2013, 145-153 [Google Scholar]
- Tkach I, Jevti A, Nof S Y, et al. A Modified Distributed Bees Algorithm for Multi-Sensor Task Allocation[J]. Sensors 2018 18 3 759 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Weixiao, Zhu Qianwang, Chen Kang. Sea Fleet Sensor Resource Allocation Model Based on Improved Ant Colongy Algorithm[J]. Computer and Modernization 2014 12 15 18 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaotian, Feng Jinfu, Feng Yuan, et al. A Multi-Sensor Target Assignment Algorithm Based on Genetic Particle Swarm Optimization[J]. Electronics Optics & Control, 2011, 18(3): 5-8 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wenkai, Wen Jiechang. An Improved Particle Swarm Algorithm Far Away form Worst Solution[J]. Journal of Guangdong University of Technology, 2017, 34(4): 78-83 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy J, Eberhart R. Particle Swarm Optimization[C]//IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, 1995: 1942-1948 [Google Scholar]
- Ye Wen, Fan Hongda, Zhu Aihong.Mission Planning for Unmanned Areial Vehicles[M]. Beijing, National Defense Industry Press, 2011 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hou Daoqi, Qi Feng Yang Zheng, Yang Zheng. Models for Radar Detection Probability Based on Operation Simulation[J]. Electronic Information Warfare Technology, 2016, 31(1): 61-64 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.