Volume 36, Number 5, October 2018
|Page(s)||1020 - 1025|
|Published online||17 December 2018|
- Tong G, Liu C. Supporting Soft Real-Time Sporadic Task Systems on Uniform Heterogeneous Multiprocessors with No Utilization Loss[J]. IEEE Trans on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2016, 27(9): 2740-2752 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kang Peng, Liu Congxin, Shen Xubang. Multicore Embedded Real-Time Scheduling Algorithm Based on Gang Scheduling[J]. Microelectronics & Computer, 2016, 33(10): 32-35 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Giovani Gracioli, Real-Time Operating System Support for Multicore Application[D]. Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Yang K, Anderson J H. On the Soft Real-Time Optimality of Global EDF on Multiprocessors: from Identical to Uniform Heterogeneous[C]//Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications, Hong Kong, China, 2015: 1-10 [Google Scholar]
- Baruah S, Bonifaci V, Marchetti-Spaccamela A. The Global EDF Scheduling of Systems of Conditional Sporadic DAG Tasks[C]//Proceedings of the 27th Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems, Lund, Sweden, 2015: 222-231 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Guo Z, Wang L, et al. Integrating Cache-Related Preemption Delay into GEDF Analysis for Multiprocessor Scheduling with On-Chip Cache[C]//Proceedings of the The 14th IEEE International Conference on Embedded Software and Systems Sydney, Australia, 2017: 815-822 [Google Scholar]
- Rhaiem G, Gharsellaoui H, Ahmed S B. A Novel Proposed Approach for Real-Time Scheduling Based on Neural Networks Approach with Minimization of Power Consumption[C]//Proceeings of the 2016 World Symposium on Computer Applications & Research(WSCAR), Cairo, Egypt, 2016: 98-103 [Google Scholar]
- Gu Chuancai, Guan Nan, Yu Jinming, et al. Partitioned Scheduling Policies on Multi-Processor Mixed-Criticality Systems[J]. Journal of Software, 2014, 25(2): 284-297 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xi Sisu, Xu Meng, Lu Chenyang, et al. Christopher Gill, Oleg Sokolsky, Insup Lee, Real-Time Multi-Core Virtual Machine Scheduling in Xen[C]//Proceedings of the International Conference on in Embedded Software(EMSOFT), New Delhi, India, 2014: 1-10 [Google Scholar]
- AbusayeedSaifullah, David Ferry, Jing Li, et al. Parallel Real-Time Scheduling of DAGs[J]. IEEE Trans on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2014, 12(25): 3242-3252 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liy Jing, Chenx Jianjia, KunalAgrawaly, et al. Analysis of Federated and Global Scheduling for Parallel Real-Time Tasks[C]//Proceedings of the 26th Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems(ECRTS), Madrid, Spain 2014: 85-96 [Google Scholar]
- Saranya N, Hansdah R C. Dynamic Partitioning Based Scheduling of Real-Time Tasks in Multicore Processors[C]//Proceedings of the IEEE 18th International Symposium on Real-Time Distributed Computing, Auckland, New Zealand, 2015: 190-197 [Google Scholar]
- James H Anderson, Jeremy P Erickson, UmaMaheswari C Devi, et al. Optimal Semi-Partitioned Scheduling in Soft Real-Time Systems[C]//Proceedings of the 20th IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications(RTCSA), Chongqing, China, 2014: 1-16 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.