Volume 36, Number 6, December 2018
|Page(s)||1102 - 1107|
|Published online||12 March 2019|
- Jaw L C, Mattingly J D. Aircraft Engine Controls:Design, System Analysis, and Health Monitoring Reston American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Fan Siqi. Aeroengine Control[M]. Xi'an, Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, 2008 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chunlai, Zhou Jianbo. Analysis for an Auxiliary Power Unit over Temperature during Restarting Process[C]//The 8th Proceedings of China Aviation Power Society Annual Meeting, 2014: 141-145 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Hua. Full Authority Digital Electronic Control System for Aero-Engine[M]. Beijing, Aviation Industry Press, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Keck M F, Fredlake J J, Schwent G V. A Control Concept Combining the Best of the Current Hydromechanical and Electronic Technologies[R]. Society of Automotive Engineers, Paper 740380, 1974 [Google Scholar]
- John R Szuch, James F Soeder. F100 Multivariable Control Synthesis Program: Evaluation of a Multivariable Control Using a Real-Time Engine Simulation[R]. NASA TP-1056, 1977 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Hua, Wang Guoxiang. A Study and Flight Evaluation of Full Authority Digital Engine Control System[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2004, 19(2): 247-253 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fan, Fan Ding, Peng Kai, et al. Application Research on Tracking Differentiator in the Aero-Engine Control System[J]. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance, 2013, 32(10): 148-151 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fan, Fan Ding, Peng Kai, et al. Modeling of An Aero-Engine in Starting Process Based on the Test Data[J]. Journal of Air Force Engineering University, 2013 (6): 1-4 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fan. Research on Full Authority Digital Electronic Control Technology for Aero-Engine[D]. Xi'an, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.