Volume 36, Number 6, December 2018
|Page(s)||1116 - 1120|
|Published online||12 March 2019|
- Song Huayu. The Improvement of Engine Thrust Determination Method in Aircraft Take-Off Performance Calculation[J]. Aviation Computing Technology, 2015 (1): 61-63 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Seldner K, Mihaloew J R, Blaha R J. Generalized Simulation Technique for Turbojet Engine System Analysis[R]. NASA, 72N16722, 1972 [Google Scholar]
- Sellers J F, Daniele C J. DYNGEN: A Program for Calculating Steady-State and Transient Performance of Turbojet and Turbofan Engines[R]. NASA, 75N25620, 1975 [Google Scholar]
- Johnson S A. A Simple Dynamic Engine Model for Use in a Real-Time Aircraft Simulation with Thrust Vectoring[R]. NASA, 91N19079, 1990 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jiahua, Feng Guotai. The Progress and Prospect of the Simulation of the Characteristics of Aero-Engine Characteristics[J]. Propulsion Technology, 2002, 23(4): 346-351 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Bin, Zhang Hui, Zhang Congzhi, et al. Multi-Dimensional Data Interpolation Algorithm and Its Simulation Application[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2008, 20(12): 3114-3116 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Shi Zhongke. Challenge of Control Theory in the Presence of High Performance Aircraft Development[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2015, 36(8): 2717-2734 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Xin. Research on Automatic Flight Control of Large Passenger Aircraft[D]. Nanjing, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Sentang. Flight Control System[M]. Beijing, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press, 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Y, Wang X, Yang S, et al. Design and Simulation of Large Civil Aircraft's Thrust Management System[C]//Intelligent Control and Automation, 2012 10th World Congress on IEEE, 2012: 1224-1229 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Stroe G, Andrei I C, Frunzulica F. Analysis of Control System Responses for Aircraft Stability and Efficient Numerical Techniques for Real-Time Simulations[C]//International Conference on Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2017 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.