Volume 36, Number 6, December 2018
|Page(s)||1121 - 1128|
|Published online||12 March 2019|
- Endsley M R. Toward a Theory of Situation Awareness in Dynamic Systems[J]. Human Factors the Journal of the Human Factors & Ergonomics Society, 1995, 37(1): 32-64 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lin Hongwen, Yang Shaoqing. Space Aggregation Method of Aerial Targets[J]. Ship Electronic Engineering, 2012, 32(6): 43-45 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinwei, Yang Shaoqing, Lin Hongwen, et al. Target Clustering Technology in Sea Battlefield[J]. Ship Electronic Engineering, 2013, 33(11): 25-27, 111 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xuliang, Zhang Hongjun, Qi Xiuli, et al. A Clustering Method of Land Battlefield Maneuvering Targets Based on Improved K-Means Algorithm[J]. Information Technology, 2016 (3): 128-131 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Lei, Guo Lei. Method of Clustering about Situation Assessment[J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 2006, 26(5): 1109-1110, 1129 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Deping, Zheng Juanyi, Shi Haoshan, et al. Target Grouping Algorithm Based on Multiple Combat Formations[J]. Computer Science, 2016, 43(2): 235-238, 244 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez A, Laio A. Machine learning Clustering by Fast Search and Find of Density Peaks[J]. Science, 2014, 344(6191): 1492-1496 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xing Chen. Research on the Method of Object Grouping in Flight Situation Awareness[D]. Tianjin, Civil Aviation University of China, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gan Wenyan, Liu Chong. An Improved Clustering Algorithm that Searches and Finds Density Peaks[J]. CAAI Transactions on Intelligent Systems, 2017, 12(2): 229-236 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li D, Wang S, Gan W, et al. Data Field for Hierarchical Clustering[J]. International Journal of Data Warehousing & Mining, 2011, 7(4): 43-63 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang S, Li Y, Wang D. Data Field for Mining Big Data[J]. Geo-Spatial Information Science, 2016, 19(2): 106-118 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang S, Wang D, Li C, et al. Clustering by Fast Search and Find of Density Peaks with Data Field[J]. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2016, 25(3): 397-402 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dai Jiao, Zhang Mingxin, Zheng Jinlong, et al. Optimization of Fast Clustering Algorithm Based on Density Peaks[J]. Computer Engineering and Design, 2016, 37(11): 2979-2984 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Joshua B Tenenbaum, Vin de Silva, John C Langford. A Global Geometric Framework for Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction[J]. Science, 2000, 290(5500): 2319-2323 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Meng, The Study and the Application of Clustering Algorithm based on Manifold Distance[D]. Xi'an, Xidian University, 2010 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.