Volume 37, Number 2, April 2019
|Page(s)||424 - 432|
|Published online||05 August 2019|
- Wang Y, Miao X. Intuitionistic Fuzzy Perceiving Methods for Situation and Threat Assessment[C]//International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery Sichuan, 2012: 578–582 [Google Scholar]
- LiChuang, DuanmuJingshun, LeiYingjie, et al. Situation Assessment Based on Cognitive Maps and Intuitionistic Fuzzy Reasoning Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2012, 34(10): 2064–2068 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- XuY, MiuX. Multi-Attribute Decision Making Method for Air Target Threat Evaluation Based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets[J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2012, 23(6): 891–897 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- XiaBoling, HeZhenghong, LeiYingjie. Improved Algorithm of Threat Assessment Based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Reasoning Computer Engineering, 2009, 35(16): 195–197 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Sun Y, Li J Y, et al. Air Defense Threat Assessment Based on Dynamic Bayesia Network[C]//International Conference on Systems and Informatics, Yantai, 2012: 721–724 [Google Scholar]
- LiuYuefeng, ChenShaodong, ZhaoZhenyu, et al. Threat Assessment of Manned/Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle Formation Air-to-Ground Attack Based on FBNs Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2012, 34(8): 1635–1639 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- ZengShouzhen, MuZhimin. Method Based on Zhenyuan Integral for Intuitionistic Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Control and Decision, 2018, 33(3): 542–548 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- WangBaocheng, LiFei, ChenZheng. Air-Attack Targets Threat Assessment Based on Fuzzy TOPSIS Journal of Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University, 2012, 27(3): 323–326 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- WangXiaofan, WangBaoshu. Techniques for Threat Assessment Based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Theory and Plan Recognition Computer Science, 2010, 37(5): 175–177 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Gaige. Target Threat Assessment Using Intelligence Algorithms[D]. Changchun: Changchun Institute of Optics, Fine Mechanics and Physics Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2013: 67–71 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LuoYanchun, GuoLihong, JiangXiaolian, et al. Threat Assessment for Aerial Target Based on Fuzzy Neural Network Microcomputer Information, 2007, 23(34): 268–270 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- LamH K, LauberJ. Membership-Function-Dependent Stability Analysis of Fuzzy-Model-Based Control Systems Using Fuzzy Lyapunov Functions[J]. Informantion Science, 2013, 232(20): 253–266 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LiuHaibo, WangHeping, ShenLiding, et al. Target Threat Assessment Using SAPSO and Grey Neural Network Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2016, 34(1): 25–32 (in Chinese) [Article] [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.