Volume 37, Number 3, June 2019
|Page(s)||580 - 586|
|Published online||20 September 2019|
- SarrafC, NouriH, RaveletF, et al. Experimental Study of Blade Thickness Effects on the Overall and Local Performances of a Controlled Vortex Designed Axial-Flow Fan[J]. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 2011, 35: 684-693 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LiYang, OuyangHua, DuZhaohui. Experimental Research on Aerodynamic Performance and Exit Flow Field of Low Pressure Axial Flow Fan with Circumferential Skewed Blades[J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, Ser B, 2007, 19(5): 579-586 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilt K R, Story D, Scarton H A, et al. Effects of Rotating Stall on an Axial Fan Design[C]//Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Cyrus V, Cyrus J, Wurst P, et al. Aerodynamic Performance of Advanced Axial Flow Fan for Power Industry within Its Operational Range[C]//Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Farhan Ali Hashmi S, Qiao Weiyang, Chen Pingping. Numerical Investigation on Effect of Rotor Blade Lean Angle Variation on Single Stage Fan Stability[C]//Proceedings of 2013 10th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences & Technology [Google Scholar]
- Masud J, Ahmed S. Design Refinement and Performance Analysis of Two-Stage Fan for Small Turbo fan Engines[C]//45th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit [Google Scholar]
- LiChunxi, YinPan, YeXuemin. Simulation on Performance and Acoustic Characteristics with Deeply Abnormal Installation Angle of Single Blade in a Variable Pitch Axial Fan[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2012, 32(35): 122-123 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- YeXuemin, LiJun, LiChunxi, et al. Aerodynamics and Operating Performanmce of a Variable Pitch Axial Fan with Asynchronous Regulation of Installation Angles of Multiple Blades[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2010, 30(32): 77-83 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- ZhangShizhai, HuangXueman, XiangYi. Influence of Blade Rooting-in Angle on Internal Flow Field and Performance of Axial Flow Fan[J]. Mining Safety & Environmental Protection, 2013, 40(6): 114-116 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- ZhaoZhongtai. Effect of Rotor Blade Rooting-in Angle on Aerodynamic Performance of Dust Collection Fan[J]. Mining Safety & Environmental Protection, 2014, 41(2): 97-99 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Francois G L, Theodor W Von Backstrom, Phillippe R P B, et al. The Design of an Axial Flow Fan for Application in Large Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers[C]//Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo, 2012, Copenhagen, Denmark [Google Scholar]
- Antoine Moreau, Sebastien Guerin, Lars Enghardt. The New NWB Ventilator: a Practical Case of Design-to-Noise[R]. AIAA-2012-2178 [Google Scholar]
- WallsR A. Axial Flow Fans, Design and Practice[M]. London, George Newnes Ltd, 1961 [Google Scholar]
- QuXiaoli, YuYongsheng, LiaoDaxiong, et al. The Design of the High Performance-Low Noise Fan of the Acoustic Pilot Wind Tunnel[J]. Journal of Experiments in Fluid Mechanics, 2013, 27(3): 106-107 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.