Volume 37, Number 4, August 2019
|Page(s)||730 - 736|
|Published online||23 September 2019|
- Zhao Shiyang. Study on the Construction Methods of Damage Model of Composite Laminates and Their Application[D]. Xi'an, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Chuwei, Yang Wei, Fang Daining. Cohesive Interface Element and Interfacial Damage Analysis of Compsite[J]. Chinese Journal of Teheoretical and Applied Mechanics, 1999, (3): 117–122[Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shen Zhen, Chen Puhui, Liu Junshi, et al. Experimental Study on the Compressive Failure Mechanisms of Damaged Composite Laminates[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica sinica, 1991(3): 105–113 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xie De, Biggers Sherrill B. Progressive Crack Growth Analysis Using Interface Element Based on the Virtual Crack Closure Technique[J]. Finite Elements in Analysis & Design, 2006, 42(11): 977–984 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- May Michael. A Combined Model for Initiation and Propagation of Damage under Fatigue Loading for Cohesive Interface Elements[J]. Composites Part A, 2010, 41(12): 1787–1796 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geubelle P H, Baylor J. Impact-Induced Delamination of Laminated Composites:a 2D Simulation[J]. Composites Part B Engineering, 1998, 29(5): 589–602 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.