Volume 37, Number 4, August 2019
|Page(s)||724 - 729|
|Published online||23 September 2019|
- Lu Zaihua, Zhang Zhihong, Gu Jiannong. Theoretical Analysis to Mechanism of Seafloor Seismic Wave Induced by Sailing Vessel[J]. Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2007, 24(1): 54–57 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zeming. Study on Characteristics of Seabed Scholte Wave Motivate by Air Gun Source[D]. Wuhan, Naval University of Engineering, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Dongming. Dispesion Analysis of Rayleigh Scholte Waves and Applications[D]. Xuzhou, China University of Mining and Technology, 2009 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shi Furong. Principle and Method of Calculation of Rayleigh Wave Propagation Velocity by Cross correlation Analysis[J]. Computing Techniques for Geophysical and Geochemical Exploration, 1990, 12(4): 357–360 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Chenglong, Wang Baoshan. Applications of Transform in Seismic Data Processing[J]. Progress in Geophysis, 2015, 30(4): 1580–1591 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Lü. τ-p Transformation and Application[M]. Beijing, Petroleum Industry Press, 1993 (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Chengyu. Theory and Methods of Seismic Wave[M]. Qingdao, China University of Petroleum Press (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haigang. Research on Modeling and Rule of Infrasound Propagation in Shallow Sea[D]. Harbin, Harbin Engineering University, 2010 (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li C X, Dick K P Y. A Fast Multi-Layer Boundary Element Method for Direct Numerical Simulation of Sound Propagation in Shallow Water Environments[J]. Journal of Computational Physics, 2019, 392(1): 694–712 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li C X. Numerical Investigation of a Hybrid Wave Absorption Method in 3D Numerical Wave Tank[J]. CMES-Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences, 2015, 107(2): 125–153 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jennifer L G. An Inversion Scheme for Shear Wave Speed Using Scholte Wave Dispersion[D]. Rhode Island, University of Rhode Island [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.