Volume 37, Number 4, August 2019
|Page(s)||714 - 723|
|Published online||23 September 2019|
- Ye Pengcheng, Pan Guang, Dong Zuomin. Ensemble of Surrogate Based Global Optimization Methods Using Hierarchical Design Space Reduction[J]. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 2018, 58(2): 537–554 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Haitao, Ong Yewsoon, Cai Jianfei. A Survey of Adaptive Sampling for Global Metamodeling in Support of Simulation-Based Complex Engineering Design[J]. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 2017, 57(1): 393–416 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Haitao, Xu Shengli, Wang Xiaofang. Sequential Sampling Designs Based on Space Reduction[J]. Engineering Optimization, 2015, 47(7): 867–884 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong Huachao, Song Baowei, Dong Zuomin, et al. Multi-Start Space Reduction(MSSR) Surrogate-Based Global Optimization Method[J]. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 2016, 54(4): 907–926 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xinliang, Guo Bo. Multi-Objective Experimentation Design Optimization Based on Modified ESE Algorithms[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2010, 32(2): 410–414 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaolu, Chen Yingwu, Jing Xianrong, et al. Optimized Latin Hypercube Sampling Method and Its Application[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2011, 33(5): 73–77 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Huaguang, Liu Li, Long Teng, et al. A Novel Algorithm of Maximin Latin Hypercube Design Using Successive Local Enumeration[J]. Engineering Optimization, 2012, 44(5): 551–564 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye Kenny, Li William, Sudjianto Agus. Algorithmic Construction of Optimal Symmetric Latin Hypercube Designs[J]. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 2000, 90(1): 145–159 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Viana Felipe, Venter Gerhard, Balabanov Vladimir. An Algorithm for Fast Optimal Latin Hypercube Design of Experiments[J]. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2010, 82(2): 135–156 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.