Volume 37, Number 4, August 2019
|Page(s)||785 - 793|
|Published online||23 September 2019|
- Wang Chenghe, Liu Kezhang, Zhou Lu. Spinning Technology[M]. Fuzhou, Fujian Science and Technology Press, 2017 (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mobebbi M S, Akbarzadeh A. Experimental Study and FEM Analysis of Redundant Strains in Flow Forming of Tubes[J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2010, 210(2): 389–395 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shan D, Yang G, Xu W. Deformation History and the Resultant Microstructure and Texture in Backward Tube Spinning of Ti-6Al-2Zr-1Mo-1V[J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2009, 209(17): 5713–5719 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y, Xu W, Shan D, et al. Microstructure Evolution of TA15 Titanium Alloy during Hot Power Spinning[J]. Trans of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2011, 21: 323–328 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Guoping, Xu Wenchen, Chen Yu, et al. Study of the Spinning Structure and Selection of Superior Orientation of BT20 Titanium Alloy Tubular Parts[J]. Materials Science and Technology, 2009, 17(4): 467–473 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Chaoling. Finite Element Numerical Simulation of the Strong Spinning Process of Cylindrical Parts[D]. Xi'an, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2004 (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Hu, Zhan Mei, Yang He, et al. Finite Cloud Analysis of Strong Rotational Thermodynamic Coupling of Titanium Alloy Thin-Walled Shells[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2008, 44(6): 187–193 [Article] (In chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Mei, Ma Shangguan. Processing Method of Relative Motion of Core Mould and Rotating Wheel in Finite Element Analysis of Rotary Pressure of Cylindrical Parts[J]. Precision Forming Engineering, 2011, 3(6): 107–111 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang He, Zhan Mei, Li Tian, et al. Research Progress in Spin Pressure of Large Complex Thin-Walled Aluminum Alloy Shells[J]. China Journal of Nonferrous Metals, 2011, 21(10): 2534–2550 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dali, Guo Yaming, Wang Yu, et al. Study of Staggered Spinning Technology of Nickel Base High Temperature Alloy Tubular Parts[J]. New Technology and New Techniques, 2016(2): 12–15 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yulan. Definition of True Stress-Strain and Its Mechanical Characteristics[J]. Journal of Chongqing University, 2001, 24(3): 58–60 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Mei, Shi Feng, Deng Qiang, et al. Mechanism and Rule of Aluminum Alloy Corrugated Pipe with no Core Die Shrinkage[J]. Journal of Plastic Engineering, 2014, 21(2): 108–115 10.3969/j.issn.1007-2012.2014.02.020 (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.