Volume 38, Number 2, April 2020
|Page(s)||231 - 237|
|Published online||17 July 2020|
- Zhang Binqian, Chen Zhenli, Li Jie. Development Trend of Subsonic Large Civil Aircraft Aerodynamic Layout[C]//High-level Forum on Key Technologies for Large Aircraft and the Annual Academic Conference of the Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2007(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Brenner M, Trepanier J, Tribes C, et al. Conceptual Design Framework for Blended Wing Body Airplane[C]//12th AIAA Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Liebeck R, Page M, Rawdon B. Blended-Wing-Body Subsonic Commercial Transport[R]. AIAA-1998-0438 [Google Scholar]
- Okonkwo P, Smith H. Review of Evolving Trends in Blended Wing Body Aircraft Design[J]. Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 2016, 82: 1–23 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rudnik R, Rossow C C, Geyr H F V. Numerical Simulation of Engine/Airframe Integration for High-Bypass Engines[J]. Aerospace Science & Technology, 2002, 6(1): 31–42[Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Jie, E Qin, Li Fengwei. Numerical Simulation of Transonic Flow over Wing-Mounted Twin-Engine Transport Aircraft[J]. Acta Mechanica Sinica, 2000, 32(2): 233–238 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Long K, Shea P R, Flamm J D, et al. Turbine Powered Simulator Calibration and Testing for Hybrid Wing Body Powered Airframe Integration[C]//AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Garcia J A, Melton J, Schuh M J, et al. NASA ERA Integrated CFD for Wind Tunnel Testing of Hybrid Wing-Body Configuration[C]//AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Schuh M J, Garcia J A, Carter M B, et al. NASA Environmentally Responsible Aviation Hybrid Wing Body Flow-Through Nacelle Wind Tunnel CFD[C]//AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Tan Zhaoguang, Chen Yingchun, Li Jie, et al. Numerical Simulation Method for the Powered Effects in Airframe/Propulsion Integration Analysis[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2009, 24(8):1766–1772 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Shanjie, Zhou Peipei, Wang Bin, et al. Numercial Investigation for Influence of Powered Effect on Aerodynamic Characteristics of Civil Aircraft Take-off Configuration[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2016, 31(7):1637–1648 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Hirose N, Asai K, Ikawa K. Transonic 3-D Euler Analysis of Flows around Fan-Jet Engine and T. P. S. (Turbine Powered Simulator)[R]. NAL-TR-1045, 1989 [Google Scholar]
- Hirose N, Asai K, Ikawa K, et al. 3-D Euler Flow Analysis of Fanjet Engine and Turbine Powered Simulator with Experimental Comparison in Transonic Speed[R]. AIAA-1989-1835 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.