Volume 38, Number 4, August 2020
|Page(s)||792 - 796|
|Published online||06 October 2020|
- Wang Yuhang, Song Wenyan, Shi Deyong. Investigation of Flameholding Characteristics in a Kerosene-Fueled Scramjet Combustor with Tandem Dual-Cavity[J]. Acta Astronautica, 2017, 140: 126-132 10.1016/j.actaastro.2017.08.014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nikparto A, Rice T, Schobeiri M T. Experimental and Numerical Investigation of Heat Transfer and Film Cooling Effectiveness of a Highly Loaded Turbine Blade under Steady and Unsteady Wake Flow Condition[C]//ASME Turbo Expo 2017: Turbomachinery Technical Conference and Exposition, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Di Dong, Liu Yunpeng, Yan Yingwen, et al. Experimental Study on Characteristics of Fuel Manifold and Injector[J]. Aeroengine, 2017, 2: 67-74 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ye Huichuan. Research on the Gas Dynamic Flow Test System[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2013(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kanoto Y, Nagai K, Kawa T, et al. Cycle-to-Cycle Flow Rate Measurement on Reciprocating HCCI Engine Using Fast-Response Laminar Flow Meter[J]. Journal of Environment & Engineering, 2009, 6(1): 220-232 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chi, Wang Zihe, Zhang Zhubao, et al. Flow Measurement Technique Handbook[M]. Beijing:Chemical Industry Press, 2012(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Nishimura R, Kawashima K, Kagawa T. Analysis of Laminar Flow Meter with Flute-Type Cross Section Laminar Elements[C]//Asia Simulation Conference-International Conference on System Simulation and Scientific Computing, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bonian. Contributions on Laminar Flowmeter and Intake Flowrate of ICE by Academician Shih S.H.[J]. Transactions of CSICE, 2001(6): 531-534 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.