Volume 38, Number 5, October 2020
|Page(s)||1105 - 1111|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- Sun Cuilian, Wang Hongguang, Zhao Mingyang, et al. A Review on the Locomotion and Obstacle Navigation Mechanism of the Inspection Robot for the High-Voltage Power Line[J]. Machinery Design & Manufacture, 2006, (10): 161– 163 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yuxiang. A Summary of Research on Bionic Mechanism of Transmission Line Patrol Robot[J]. Science & Technology Vision, 2019, (14): 34– 35 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Allan J F. Robotics for Distribution Power Lines: Overview of the Last Decade[C]//International Conference on Applied Robotics for the Power Industry, Zurich, 2013: 96–101 [Google Scholar]
- Sawada J, Kusumoto K, Munakata T, et al. A Mobile Robot for Inspection of Power Transmission Lines[J]. IEEE Power Engineering Review, 2002, 11 (1): 57 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakamura H, Shimada T, Kobayashi H. An Inspection Robot for Feeder Cables-Snake Like Motion Control[C]//Proceedings of the 1992 International Conference on Industrial Electronics, Control, Instrumentation, and Automation, San Diego, CA, 1992: 849–852 [Google Scholar]
- Debenest P, Guarnieri M, Takita K, et al. Expliner-Toward a Practical Robot for Inspection of High-Voltage Lines[J]. Field and Service Robotics, 2010, (7): 45– 55 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang D, Feng Z, Ren X, et al. A novel Power Line Inspection Robot with Dual-Parallelogram Architecture and Its Vibration Suppression Control[J]. Advanced Robotics, 2014, 28 (12): 807– 819 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jidai, Zhen Jing, Liu Xiaochen, et al. Study on the Bionic Structure of Inspection Robot for Power Transmission Lines[J]. Machinery Design & Manufacture, 2017, (10): 244– 247 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Shiyu, Wang Hongguang, Liu Guowei. Mechanism Design and Kinematic Analysis of a Novel Inspection Robot with Four Arms[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2018, 36 (3): 37– 43 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Pouliot N, Richard P L, Montambault S. Line Scout Technology Opens the Way to Robotic Inspection and Maintenance of High-Voltage Power Lines[J]. IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal, 2015, 2 (1): 1– 11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yongle. Research and Design on Dual-Arms Inspection Robot Structure with Flexible Cable[D]. Shenyang: Northeastern University, 2016(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhenyao, Gao Fangyu, Jiang Haibo, et al. Development and Application of Intelligent Patrol-Inspection Robot System for Transmission Lines[J]. Electric Power Information and Communication Technology, 2019, 17 (8): 57– 62 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yongle, Fang Lijin. Research on Dual-Arms Inspection Robots Walking along Transmission Line[J]. Trans of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2019, 39 (8): 813– 818 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.