Volume 39, Number 1, February 2021
|Page(s)||55 - 61|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- Han Zhonghua. Kriging surrogate model and its application to design optimization: a review of recent progres[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2016, 37(11): 3197–3225 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kaymaz I. Application of Kriging method to structural reliability problems[J]. Structural Safety, 2005, 27(2): 133–151 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bichon B J, Eldred M S, Swiler L P, et al. Efficient global reliability analysis for nonlinear implicit performance functions[J]. AIAA Journal, 2008, 46(10): 2459–2468 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bichon B J, Eldred M S, Mahadevan S, et al. Efficient global surrogate modeling for reliability-based design optimization[J]. Journal of Mechanical Design, 2013, 135(1): 1–13 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Echard B, Gayton N, Lemaire M. AK-MCS: an active learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo simulation[J]. Structural Safety, 2011, 33(2): 145–154 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Peijuan Z, Ming W C, Zhouhong Z, et al. A new active learning method based on the learning function U of the AK-MCS reliability analysis method[J]. Engineering Structures, 2017, 148: 185–194 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Z, Wang J, Li R, et al. LIF: a new Kriging based learning function and its application to structural reliability analysis[J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2017, 157: 152–165 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jia B, Yu X L, Yan Q S. A new sampling strategy for Kriging-based response surface method and its application in structural reliability[J]. Advances in Structural Engineering, 2017, 20(4): 564–581 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou T, Peng Y. Structural reliability analysis via dimension reduction, adaptive sampling, and Monte Carlo simulation[J]. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 2020, 62(5): 2629–2651 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xun'an, Wang Dong, Jiang Jiesheng. The controlling mechanism and the controlling effectiveness of passive mega-sub-controlled frame subjected to random wind loads[J]. Journal of sound and vibration, 2005, 283(3/4/5): 543–560 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Cornell C A. Engineering seismic risk analysis[J]. Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 1967, 58(5): 1583–1606 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guoxing, Zhang Kexu, Xie Junfei. A theory study reliability on the ground aseismic analysis method[J]. Journal of Harbin University of Architecture and Engineering, 1996(6): 36–43 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.