Volume 39, Number 2, April 2021
|Page(s)||454 - 461|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Matthias Patzold. It's time to go big with 5G[Mobile Radio][J]. IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, 2018, 13(4):4–10 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Cisco. Cisco annual internet report(2018-2023) white paper[EB/OL]. (2020-03-09)[2020-08-16]. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qingqing, Zhang Rui. Towards smart and reconfigurable environment: intelligent reflecting surface aided wireless network[J]. IEEE Communications Magazine, 2020, 58(1):106–112 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Basar Ertugrul, Renzo Marco Di, Rosny Julien De, et al. Wireless communications through reconfigurable intelligent surfaces[J]. IEEE Access, 2019 (7):116753–116773 [Google Scholar]
- Renzo M D, Debbah M, Phan-huy D, et al. Smart radio environments empowered by reconfigurable AI meta-surfaces: an idea whose time has come[J]. EURASIP J Wireless Commun Netw, 2019 (1):1–20 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Yashuai, Lyu Tiejun, Ni Wei. Intelligent reflecting surface aided multi-user millimeter-wave communications for coverage enhancement[EB/OL]. (2019-10-06)[2020-08-16]. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Hu S, Rusek F, Edfors O. Beyond massive MIMO: the potential of data transmission with large intelligent surfaces[J]. IEEE Trans on signal processing, 2018, 66(10):2746–2758 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tan X, Sun Z, Jornet J M, et al. Increasing indoor spectrum sharing capacity using smart reflect-array[C]//2016 IEEE International Conference on Communications, Kuala Lumpur, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Nemanja Stefan Perovic, Marco Di Renzo, Mark F. Flanagan. Intelligent Reflecting Surface Aided Multi-User Millimeter-Wave Communications for Coverage Enhancement[EB/OL]. (2020-02-29)[2020-08-16]. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Huang C, Alexandropoulos G C, Yuen C, et al. Indoor signal focusing with deep learning designed reconfigurable intelligent surfaces[C]//2019 IEEE 20th International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications, Cannes, France, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Jianwen, Wang Nan. Intelligent reflecting surface: a promising technique for 6G[J]. Telecommunications Information, 2020 (7):8–13 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qingqing, Zhang Rui. Intelligent reflecting surface enhanced wireless network: joint active and passive beamforming design[C]//2018 IEEE Global Communications Conference, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Taha Abdelrahman, Alrabeiah Muhammad, Alkhateeb Ahmed. Enabling large intelligent surfaces with compressive sensing and deep learning[EB/OL]. (2019-04-30)[2020-08-16]. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Donghui, Li Lixin, Ren Huan, et al. Distributed rate optimization for intelligent reflecting surface with federated learning[C]//2020 IEEE International Conference on Communications Workshops, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Shannon Claude Elwood. A mathematical theory of communication[J]. Bell System Technical Journal, 1948 27(3):379–423 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Alkhateeb Ahmed. DeepMIMO: a generic deep learning dataset for millimeter wave and massive MIMO applications[EB/OL]. (2019-02-18)[2020-08-16]. [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.