Volume 39, Number 3, June 2021
|Page(s)||617 - 623|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Su Fei, Chen Yan, Shen Lingchen. UAV cooperative multi-task assignment based on ant colony algorithm[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2008, 29 (B05): 184– 191 [Article](in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Ming, Su Xiaohong, Ma Peijun, et al. A unified modeling method of UAVs cooperative target assignment by complex multi-constraint conditions[J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2012, 38 (12): 2038– 2048 [Article](in chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan Fei, Zhu Xiaoping, Zhou Zhou, et al. Real-time task allocation for a heterogeneous multi-UAV simultaneous attack[J]. Science in China(Information Sciences), 2019, 49: 555– 569 [Article](in chinese) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ranran, Wei Wenling, Yang Mingchao, et al. Task allocation of multiple UAVs considering cooperative route planning[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2020, 41 (suppl 2): 724234 [Article](in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Farmani N, Sun L, Pack D J. A scalable multi-target tracking system for cooperative unmanned aerial vehicles[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2017, 53 (4): 1947– 1961 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moraes R S D, Freitas E P D. Multi-UAV based crowd monitoring system[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2020, 56 (2): 1332– 1345 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Alidaee B, Wang H, Landram F. A note on integer programming formulations of the real-time optimal scheduling and flight path selection of UAVs[J]. IEEE Trans on Control Systems Technology, 2009, 17 (4): 839– 843 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bellingham J, Tillerson M, Richards A, et al. Multi-task allocation and path planning for cooperating UAVs[C]//Cooperative Control: Models, Applications and Algorithms, 2003: 23–39 [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanowicz Z R. A new efficient algorithm for optimal assignment of smart weapons to targets[J]. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2009, 58 (10): 1965– 1969 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roberge V, Tarbouchi M, Labonte G. Comparison of parallel genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimization for real-time uav path planning[J]. IEEE Trans on Industrial Informatics, 2013, 9 (1): 132– 141 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Z Q, Yao P Y, Zhang J Y, et al. MAV/UAV task coalition phased-formation method[J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2019, 30 (2): 402– 414 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xin B, Wang Y, Chen J. An Efficient marginal-return-based constructive heuristic to solve the sensor-weapon-target assignment problem[J]. IEEE Trans on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, 2019, 49 (12): 2536– 2547 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanowicz Z R, Tolano A, Patel K, et al. Optimization of weapon-target pairings based on kill probabilities[J]. IEEE Trans on Cybernetics, 2013, 43 (6): 1835– 1844 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.