Volume 39, Number 5, October 2021
|Page(s)||971 - 977|
|Published online||14 December 2021|
- Song Sufang, Ma Yiyan, Wang Lu. Importance analysis of fault tree in probabilistic safety assessment and reliability analysis[J]. Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 2018, 9(4): 60–67 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Fu J M, Li H H, Chi Y J, et al. nSIL evaluation and sensitivity study of diverse redundant structure[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2021, 210: 107518 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan Y, Sun N, Zhang N, et al. Hierarchical reliability evaluation to security and stability control system of power systems[C]//2020 5th Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering, Chengdu, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Merle G, Roussel J M, Lesage J J, et al. Quantitative analysis of dynamic fault trees based on the coupling of structure functions and Monte Carlo simulation[J]. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 2016, 32(1): 7–18 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Dongning, Xu Jingyu, Yao Chengyu, et al. Multidimensional T-S fault tree and importance analysis method[J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2020, 41(10): 56–66 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Shenghu, Hua Yuting, Chen Peng, et al. Fault tree analysis error and sensitivity analysis of UHVDC system[J]. Power System Technology, 2015, 39(5): 1233–1239 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jianhjun. Research on joint importance in fault tree analysis[D]. Dalian: Dalian Jiaotong University, 2009 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yunwen, Zhu Zhengzheng, Yao Xionghua, et al. Research on landing gear safety analysis method of civil aircraft[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2016, 34(6): 969–975 [Article][Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yunwen, Yao Xionghua, Xue Xiaofeng, et al. Research on safety analysis method of civil aircraft cabin door[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2013, 31(5): 803–809 [Article][Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kumar M, Kaushik M. System failure probability evaluation using fault tree analysis and expert opinions in intuitionistic fuzzy environment[J]. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2020, 67(2): 1–15 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C M. Resources and environmental evaluation for heat treatment based on fuzzy mathematics method[J]. Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, 2017, 20(5): 1028–1040 [Google Scholar]
- Liu J Y, Du Z J, Ma L X, et al. Identification and assessment of subway construction risk: an integration of AHP and experts grading method[J]. Advances in Civil Engineering, 2021, 2021: 1–18 [Google Scholar]
- Kabir S, Walker M, Papadopoulos Y, et al. Fuzzy temporal fault tree analysis of dynamic systems[J]. International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 2016, 77(10): 20–37 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duan Zaipeng, Qian Xinming, Liu Zhenyi, et al. Follow up decision of system evaluation based on the importance and cost of index[J]. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2015, 37(7): 1587–1595 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiuchong, Wei Zhanjie. A new fault tree diagnosis method based on fuzzy reasoning[J]. Computer Measurement and Control, 2016, 24(10): 125–127 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.