Volume 39, Number 5, October 2021
|Page(s)||987 - 994|
|Published online||14 December 2021|
- Liu Yanbin, Xiao Dibo. Trade-off design of measurement tap configuration and solving model for a flush air data sensing system[J]. Measurement, 2016, 90: 278–285 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jia Qianlei, Hu Jiayue, Zhang Weiguo. A novel fault detection model based on atanassov's interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets, belief rule base and evidential reasoning[J]. IEEE Access, 2020, 8: 4551–4567 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Mingge. Research on flush air data sensing system in hypersonic flight[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wolf H, Henry M W, Siemers P M. Shuttle entry air data system(SEADS): optimization of preflight algorithms based on flight results[R]. AIAA-1988-2053 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peng. RBF neural network modeling and validation for fads system applied to the vehicle with sharp wedged fore-bodies[J]. Physics of Gases, 2019, 4(3): 23–33 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peng, Jin Xin. Study on artificial neural network modeling and wind tunnel test for the fads system applied to the vehicle with sharp nosed fore-bodies[J]. Journal of Experiments in Fluid Mechanics, 2019, 33(5): 58–64 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yibin, Liu Xueqiang, Tan Ning, et al. A novel flush air data system model based on Kriging algorithm[J]. Measurement and Control Technology, 2015, 34(3): 138–141 [Article] (in Chinese) [NASA ADS] [Google Scholar]
- Li Shaoxiong, Zhang Junchao. Research on algorithms of flush air data system[J]. Aeronautical Science and Technology, 2015, 26(12): 37–42 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peng. The Modified triples algorithm for flush air data sensing system applied to the vehicle with blunt fore-bodies[J]. Mechanics in Engineering, 2019, 41(2): 188–195 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Honggang, Wang Jianqiang. A multicriteria group decision-making method based on the normal cloud model with zadeh's z-numbers[J]. IEEE Trans on Fuzzy Systems, 2018, 26(6): 3246–3260 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.