Volume 39, Number 6, December 2021
|Page(s)||1179 - 1187|
|Published online||21 March 2022|
- Ma Shuangchao, Li Long, Yao Ping'an. Research on design method of ventilation and cooling for exhaust system of auxiliary power unit of transport aircraft[C]//The 10th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Tong, Huang Yu, Ren Xiaowen. Adaptive heating control and experimental study of aircraft power cabin heat transfer simulation experiment bench[J]. Jiangsu Aviation, 2014(3): 34–35 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xiaozhang. Analysis and comparison of electronic equipment cooling system[J]. Avionics Thchnology, 1993(3): 16–19 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Zhou N, Yang Z, et al. Experimental investigation of aircraft spray cooling system with different heating surfaces and different additives[J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2016, 103: 510–521 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Wang Z. Exergy analysis of integrated TEG and regenerative cooling system for power generation from the scramjet cooling heat[J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2017, 66: 12–19 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rumpf R L, Shippen W B. Comparison of aerogrids and punched plates for smoothing flow from short annular diffusers[R]. NASA CR-120960, 1972 [Google Scholar]
- Piercy T G, Klann J L. Diffuser-exit total-pressure profiles for side-inlet model at mach3.05[R]. NASA RME55F24, 1955 [Google Scholar]
- Chiccine B G, Abdalla K L. Experimental investigation of expanded duct sections and screens for reducing flow distortions at subsonic flows[R]. NASA MEMO 1-9-59E, 1959 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Le, Zhou Zhou, Xu Xiaoping. Electromagnetic scattering characteristics and experimental verification of inlet grid[J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2017, 49(3): 361–369 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Le, Zhou Zhou, Xu Xiaoping. Comprehensive aerodynamic and stealth characteristics of conformal inlet coupled with inlet grille of flying wing UAV[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2018, 33(7): 1612–1621 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hanchao, Gao Weimin, Xie Yeping. Design and experimental study of rectifier grille for large s bend inlet[C]//The 15th Conference on Aerodynamic Thermodynamic of Propulsion System, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liang Dewang, Guo Rongwei. Effect of grille on aerodynamic performance and electromagnetic scattering characteristics of inlet[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautics Sinica, 1998, 19(5): 567–569 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hang, Tan Huijun, Li Xiangping. Flow characteristics and performance of similar X-47 slit intake ports[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautics Sinica, 2009, 30(12): 2243–2249 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mazur D. The X-47A pegasus: from design to flight[C]//The 1st UAV Conference, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Neilsen T B, Gee K L. Similarity spectra and the effect of propagation on F-22 spectra at afterburner[J]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2011, 34(130): 2563 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mi B G. Numerical investigation on aerodynamic performance of a ducted fan under interferences from the ground, static water and dynamic waves[J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2020, 100: 105821 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.