Volume 39, Number 6, December 2021
|Page(s)||1196 - 1203|
|Published online||21 March 2022|
- Clark J Andrew, Scarf Herbert. Optimal polices for a multi-echelon inventory problem[J]. Management Science, 1960(6): 475–490 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Sherbrooke C C. METRIC-a multi-echelon technique for recoverable item control[J]. Operations Research, 1968, 16(1): 122–141 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hillestad R J. Dyna-METRIC dynamic multi-echelon technique for recoverable item control[R]. Santa Monica, CA: RAND Corporation, 1982 [Google Scholar]
- ČEfko Dominic, ŠAfran Mario, TomaŠIć Dubravko. Multi-echelon inventory optimization[C]//Perspectives on Croatian 3pl Industry in Acquiring International Cargo Flows, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Lei. Multi-echelon inventory allocation method and management for civil aircraft[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yunwen, Chen Junyu, Liu Jiaqi, et al. Review on the civil aircraft spare parts prediction and configuration management technology[J]. Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 2020, 11(4): 443–453 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yunwen, Lu Cheng, Xue Xiaofeng, et al. Multi-echelon inventory allocation of civil aircraft spare parts considering maintenance ratio[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2018, 36(3): 582–589 [Article] [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yunwen, Ma Hongliang, Wei Yanfeng, et al, Spare parts engineering and management for civil aircraft, Beijing: Science Press, 2020: 143–193 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tang Tingjun. Research on multi-resource optimal allocation of airline maintenance tasks[D]. Tianjin: Civil Aviation University of China, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jiawei, Li Hao. Application of multi-objective ant lion optimizer in optimization of aviation parts allocation[J]. Computer Simulation, 2019, 36(7): 71–76 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Changkai, Zhou Jiaxuan, Du Jiagang. Study on air material allotment for dual echelon inventory system with reinforce learning[J]. Journal of Ordnance Equipment Engineering, 2019, 8(40): 106–110 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tian Jing, Zhang Enhao, Fu Weifang. Application of improved quantum particle swarm algorithm in initial configuration of aircraft spare parts[J]. Journal of Civil Aviation University of China, 2018, 36(5): 48–52 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shao Yuhan, Xin Houju, Xu Qifeng, et al. Research on the optimization of aviation equipments carrying allocation[J]. Computer Simulation, 2016, 33(9): 68–72 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaoxu. Research on XX aviation material group's “air material sharing” platform strategy[D]. Chengdu: Southwest University for Nationalities, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Hongzhu. Research on the cooperation model and policy of supplier spares support[J]. Aviation Maintenance & Engineering, 2014(5): 82–84 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Chao. Research on inventory sharing and optimizing of aviation equipment parts based on virtual inventory management[D]. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong University, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.