Volume 39, Number 6, December 2021
|Page(s)||1340 - 1348|
|Published online||21 March 2022|
- Day I J. Stall surge, and 75 years of research[J]. Journal of Turbomachinery, 2016, 138(1) : 011001 10.1115/1.4031473 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iura T, Rannie W D. Observations of propagating stall in axial-flow compressors, under navy contract N6-ORI-102 task order IV[R]. California Institute of Technology, Report No4, 1953 [Google Scholar]
- Stenning A H. Stall propagation in axial compressors[D]. Cambridge: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1955 [Google Scholar]
- Day I J. Stall inception in axial flow compressors[J]. Journal of Turbomachinery, 1993, 115(1) : 1–9 10.1115/1.2929209 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mcdougall N M, Cumpsty N A, Hynes T P. Stall Inception in axial compressors[C]//ASME 1989 International Gas Turbine and Aeroengine Congress and Exposition, 1989 [Google Scholar]
- Camp T R, Day I J. A study of spike and modal stall phenomena in a low-speed axial compressor[J]. Journal of Turbomachinery, 1997, 120(3) : 393–401 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Houghton T O. Axial compressor stability enhancement[D]. Cambridge: University of Cambridge, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Gao Limin, Miao Fang, Li Xiaojun, et al. Effect of rotating speed ratio on the first rotating stall stage in contra-rotating compressor[J]. Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2013, 30(6) : 845–848 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Limin, Li Xiaojun, Feng Xudong, et al. Effects of rotational speed ratio on stability boundary of contra-rotating compressor[J]. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 2012, 33(6) : 881–887 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Limin, Li Ruiyu, Miao Fang, et al. Unsteady investigation on tip flow field and rotating stall in counter-rotating axial compressor[J]. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 2015, 137(7) : 072603 10.1115/1.4029101 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mao Xiaochen, Liu Bo, Zhao Hang. Numerical investigation for the impact of single groove on the stall margin improvement and the unsteadiness of tip leakage flow in a counter-rotating axial flow compressor[J]. Energies, 2017, 10(8) : 1153 10.3390/en10081153 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yangang, Chen Weixiong, Chen Junxu. Study of transient tip leakage vortex characteristics in a contra-rotating compressor[J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2017(1) : 93–99 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Qiangren, Liu Zhiyuan, Ma Yingqun, et al. The impact of wake vortices on the tip clearance flow in a high-load counter-rotating compressor[J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2020, 41(4) : 822–828 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yue Shaoyuan, Wang Yangang, Wei Liguo. et al. Experimental investigation of the unsteady tip clearance flow in a low-speed axial contra-rotating compressor[C]//ASME Turbo Expo 2018: Turbomachinery Technical Conference and Exposition, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Yue Shaoyuan, Wang Yangang, Wei Liguo. Experimental investigation on the development process of large-scale low-speed stall disturbance in contra-rotating compressor[J]. Journal of Thermal Science, 2020, 29(5) : 1282–1291 10.1007/s11630-020-1341-z [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.